Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: JC Lady Eagles Score?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know that the Lady Eagles played tonight. Just wandering if anyone might have who and what the score was.
OffTheHook Wrote:I know that the Lady Eagles played tonight. Just wandering if anyone might have who and what the score was.

JC 46 LCA 38 in the championship game.
I heard they played Louisville Christian Academy then I also heard they played Lexington Christian. Which one was it? I looked for a Louisville Christian on the net and couldn't find it on KHSAA, could it have possibly been Louisville Collegiate? I'm so confused...lol. Congrats to the Lady Eagles on the win.
Uncle Buck Wrote:I heard they played Louisville Christian Academy then I also heard they played Lexington Christian. Which one was it? I looked for a Louisville Christian on the net and couldn't find it on KHSAA, could it have possibly been Louisville Collegiate? I'm so confused...lol. Congrats to the Lady Eagles on the win.

It was Christian Academy of Louisville. It is kinda confusing.
BballFan63 Wrote:It was Christian Academy of Louisville. It is kinda confusing.

Thanks Bball, yeah I was confused. When someone told me it was LCA I was like heck yeah they knocked off the #1 team in the state, but I guess it was too good to be true...lol As time goes on, and the girls gel a little bit more they are going to be tough to beat. I'm proud of them.
Thanks for the info guys. No matter who it was good win JC.