Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: LCA vs Boyle County 8/25
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
LCA will travel to Boyle Count to play in the Rebel Bowl this Saturday. 

LCA (1-0)
Aug 19, 23 Bowling Green at Western Kentucky University (W) 56 - 52

Boyle County (1-0)
Aug 19, 23 Gibson Southern (Fort Branch), IN at Western Kentucky University (W) 36 - 6

History 
Aug 28, 2021 Lexington Christian 35 Boyle County 28

Thoughts?

https://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/k...676a656543
I want to thank Granny Bear for not making this a pick’em game. Lol!!

2A LCA is loaded
4A Boyle County is loaded
(08-20-2023, 12:40 PM)64SUR Wrote: [ -> ]I want to thank Granny Bear for not making this a pick’em game. Lol!!

2A LCA is loaded
The Pikeville - JC game would have been an excellent GOW for Pick'em.  Smile
(08-20-2023, 12:40 PM)64SUR Wrote: [ -> ]I want to thank Granny Bear for not making this a pick’em game. Lol!!

2A LCA is loaded

Smile I didn't know that the only team to go into Boyle and win is LCA.......Hmmmmmmm. In the Haddix era...I may have to trade my false teeth in after this pick lollllll.

[Image: giphy.gif]
We're going to find out how good Boyle County is on defense in this one. Hensley is a machine for LCA. Boley is the highest rated QB in the state. Boyle County having Quisenberry, Bodner, Dawson and that's a winning combination.

I think this one will be a shootout.

Boyle County 49
LCA 42

[Image: OGC.b83a2bb35be8b0eb61b0953e3e3bd762?pid...jkp%2bs%3d]
Neither team will be able to contain the other. Boyle wins 42-36.
Score keeper gonna be busy in this game, I’m gonna give Boyle the nod on this one by 3 it’s gonna be a close one….
I am going to LCA in a shoot out
Boyle 35
Lex Cath 21
Hard to pick against Haddix and his army…. So I won’t.

BC- 42
LCA-28
Boyle County 35-14
This one comes down to who can make a couple stops. Two absolutely loaded rosters.
I’ll take Boyle
Boyle by 10
I'm going LCA by 1 in another shootout. LCA 42 Boyle 41.
I hope Demauriah Brown gets cleared for this one, they need him on both sides of the ball. LCA is going to try and take Tavey out of the game, Boyle needs another playmaker at receiver and Demauriah is that dude! If Brown is cleared Boyle by 14, if he's not cleared LCA by 7.
Boyle wins but not by a ton.
Theyll get to see another instare qb that’ll sign with UK but never get to play there. Par for the course
Boyle county by a lot

Boyle 45
LCA 18
Boyle 35-17

(08-20-2023, 12:44 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]

2A LCA is loaded

:) I didn't know that the only team to go into Boyle and win is LCA.......Hmmmmmmm. In the Haddix era...I may have to trade my false teeth in after this pick lollllll.

Fredrick Douglas gave Boyle a pretty good Butt whipping at Boyle last year.
(08-20-2023, 07:43 PM)Jack Lambert Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-20-2023, 12:44 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]

2A LCA is loaded

Smile I didn't know that the only team to go into Boyle and win is LCA.......Hmmmmmmm. In the Haddix era...I may have to trade my false teeth in after this pick lollllll.

Fredrick Douglas gave Boyle a pretty good Butt whipping at Boyle last year.

I was there, I got a short memory....LOL I plum forgot that.
Is that the only 2 losses? LCA and Frederick Douglass at home since Haddix is been there?
As with all big games, just hope that it's a good game with no serious injuries.
(08-20-2023, 05:32 PM)Footballfan33 Wrote: [ -> ]I hope Demauriah Brown gets cleared for this one, they need him on both sides of the ball. LCA is going to try and take Tavey out of the game, Boyle needs another playmaker at receiver and Demauriah is that dude! If Brown is cleared Boyle by 14, if he's not cleared LCA by 7.

Brown has been cleared but since Danville filed the complaint Danville has 14 days to appeal KHSAA’S decision to clear him and that 14 day deadline ends Wednesday around noon and I’m hearing that Danville is not going to appeal and if they don’t he will play against LCA next weekend.
boyle 84-81
LCA is good and Doug Charles should get his first state championship this season.

Boyle County is on another level this season though.

Boyle wins 42-20
A lot keep predicting high scores. And I’m far from an expert. But I don’t see haddix game plan giving them that much opportunity to score. They’ve got the weapons to score obviously, but I’d be willing to bet they better be efficient with what time they have, because I know boyle will score.
I am pulling for Boyle County 100% and my friend Coach Haddix………..but it’s going take a great game and I mean GREAT GAME to beat LCA………. Go Rebels!!!
LC has weapons. They will score. I’d be willing to bet it’s not nearly as much as they did at Bowling green.

The LC line was good. And Hensley was falling forward for additional 3-4 everytime. It would be a task to stop him and cutter both from scoring.

Boyle wins because they aren’t gonna miss the tackles that BG did. And they have more weapons than BG did on O. QB will be Key here. But LC will get 21.
Heard 64sur is kin to LCA d line, couch.
Pages: 1 2 3