Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pineville vs Rockcastle County 8/25
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Pineville will travel to Rockcastle County this Friday. 

Pineville (0-1)
Aug 18, 23 Clay County away (L) 34 - 58

Rockcastle County (1-0)
Aug 18, 23 Anderson County away (W) 53 - 15

History
NONE

Thoughts?

https://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/k...477a513d3d
Rock will win this one going away.

Rock 50
Pineville 14
Power house Rockcastle County takes on power house 1A Pineville. Unbelievable tough schedule for the Rock

Rockcastle County 56
Pineville 00
Rockets 42-14
(08-20-2023, 03:24 PM)64SUR Wrote: [ -> ]Power house Rockcastle County takes on power house 1A Pineville.  Unbelievable tough schedule for the Rock

Rockcastle County 56
Pineville 00

Love the sarcasm. You have to be my cousin. lol
(08-20-2023, 03:16 PM)SmashMouth17 Wrote: [ -> ]Rock will win this one going away.

Rock 50
Pineville 14

They're always going away.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47vz0i6pc4xel0gtutp3...y.gif&ct=g]

Rockcastle 56
Pineville 14
Pineville gives up 58 to Clay and now go to Rockcastle !! WOW !!
(08-20-2023, 04:07 PM)BUFFALO Wrote: [ -> ]Pineville gives up 58 to Clay and now go to Rockcastle !! WOW !!

Rock/Clay making a statement this year in football 1A we are coming for you little guys.  Lol!!
(08-20-2023, 04:16 PM)64SUR Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-20-2023, 04:07 PM)BUFFALO Wrote: [ -> ]Pineville gives up 58 to Clay and now go to Rockcastle !! WOW !!

Rock/Clay making a statement this year in football 1A we are coming for you little guys.  Lol!!

Big Grin
Both Clay and Rockcastle schedules are loaded with 1A schools. I think Clay has 4. What will happen when they play Bell ? What will happen when they play each other ?
(08-20-2023, 04:16 PM)64SUR Wrote: [ -> ]

Big Grin
(08-20-2023, 05:08 PM)BUFFALO Wrote: [ -> ]Both Clay and Rockcastle schedules are loaded with 1A schools. I think Clay has 4. What will happen when they play Bell ? What will happen when they play each other ?

Just for your sake, I hope they both lose when they play! I don’t know which you take worse, a Clay win or a Larkey win! Good to see you back, we’ve missed you! Big Grin
Why would Rock schedule this game
Rockets BIG! They will run over, through, and around the Mountain Lions.
(08-20-2023, 06:26 PM)Hogsnot Wrote: [ -> ]Rockets BIG! They will run over, through, and around the Mountain Lions.
Then the other team from Pineville will destroy The Rockets.
Pineville has some good athletes from what I hear. If they contain the Rockcastle QB I can see this game being close.

35-21 Rock if it is at rock. 28-21 Pineville if its anywhere else.
Pineville put up a good amount of points late in the game against clay, and clays offense is about as explosive as it gets in this part of the state. Rock will have a better defensive team but may give up some to thompson. I expect Rock by 27. Pineville has some athletes but the battle is up front and rock will dominate the line of scrimmage until the bell game.
Rockcastle will dominate this game. I think though that they are a little overrated. Anderson lost in a scrimmage to Thomas Nelson who was one of the worst teams in the state the year before. I think that the cupcake schedule kills them when it comes time to play Bell County in the district and playoffs.
Rock rolls...

Mount Vegas - 49
Pine Vegas - 12
If you smell what the Rock is Cooking!

I can't let you guys have all the fun

Ill go with Rock 55 Pineville 21. Let's stay healthy
Less than 48 hours until we get the ball rolling again! Kickoff has been pushed back until 8pm im sure same will happen for alot of teams this Friday with the heat!
(08-20-2023, 06:15 PM)KnoxvillesFinest Wrote: [ -> ]Why would Rock schedule this game
Not sure how they figure playing a weak schedule helps toward playoffs.  Always better to play teams with good records. You have to prove your worth against equal competition.
(08-20-2023, 06:15 PM)KnoxvillesFinest Wrote: [ -> ]Why would Rock schedule this game

My thoughts exactly?
It's all about RPI. The flaw with the system is the RPI goes off of the Wins and how many wins your opponents have beaten not about the actual strength of your schedule the way it should be. Beat A weak 1A team that has 6 or 7 wins but has the weak schedule. And it will boost you higher then if beaten a decent 5A team with only 4 wins with tough schedule. To be honest I'm not sure if there's a team on anyone's schedule in this district that will be legit contenders for a state title.
(08-24-2023, 01:02 AM)SmashMouth17 Wrote: [ -> ]Less than 48 hours until we get the ball rolling again! Kickoff has been pushed back until 8pm im sure same will happen for alot of teams this Friday with the heat!

Ball rolling? You'd be better to be bowling. lol
The Rock is Hard.

Rockets 56-14
The Rock wins this one 55-13
2 plays in Rock leads 7-0

Lightning delay
Pineville interception by Warren for 50 yard TD

Rock 14
Pineville 0
9:17 left in 1st

Punt return by Larkey for TD

Rock 21