Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt, Hazard, Shelby Valley out of WYMT Top 10. Who takes their place?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I will go with Letcher Co Central, Lawrence Co and Middlesboro/Harlan Co winner. You?
Shelby Valley hammered Harlan county in a scrimmage so I may be missing something but I’m not sure what you are seeing there. ?
(08-19-2023, 02:12 AM)IntheZone Wrote: [ -> ]Shelby Valley hammered Harlan county in a scrimmage so I may be missing something but I’m not sure what you are seeing there. ?

If they ever have a Top 10 for scrimmages I may throw SV in there
Scrimmage lives matter.
Well since they don’t actually put the top 10 best teams in and only go for the beauty contest I’d imagine it’ll be whoever won by the largest margins tonight.

If they actually put a top 10 out that was the best 10 teams in the mountains those schools wouldn’t have been there anyways.

It should be Corbin, Pikeville, Johnson Central, Belfry, Bell, Rock, SW, etc
Don’t care about the order.

They ought to go back to the mountain top 5 like the old days when the had Milam. It was the 5 best teams in all of eastern ky. And they weren’t based off going 10-0 with a cupcake schedule.
The real top ten
1. Corbin
2. JC
3. Southwestern
4. Pikeville
5. Bell
6. Belfry
7. Pulaski
8. North Laurel
9. Rock
10. Clay County/ lawrence county

Clay county if healthy will put up 40 on any team. I expect the 3A district with rock bell and clay to be a battle.