Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Floyd Central 28 Paintsville 22
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final. 

Congratulations!!
Other way around
It’s going to be a long year in Paintsville.
This score surprised me
Paintsville will be lucky to win 2-3 games this year. After hearing about the scores of their middle school games it’s not going to get better for them anytime soon. Betsy Layne beat them like 42-7
What happened that caused them to go from an annual state championship contender that actually won a trophy to this in such a short period. I know an obvious answer is Chirico left but are there any other reasons behind the rapid decline in what was one of the premier programs in Class A just a few short years ago?
(08-21-2023, 07:20 PM)Orange Blaze Wrote: [ -> ]What happened that caused them to go from an annual state championship contender that actually won a trophy to this in such a short period.  I know an obvious answer is Chirico left but are there any other reasons behind the rapid decline in what was one of the premier programs in Class A just a few short years ago?
The well ran dry with them taking Floyd county kids. Now they are back to going after Johnson county kids without much success till recently with some elementary kids.