Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Happy Birthday Granny Bear!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Smile It says it at the bottom of the screen! Happy Birthday!!!
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=16170441]
Happy Birthday Granny Bear!
Happy birthday Granny
I'd just as soon forget it, but thank you guys for your good wishes!!

Heart Heart
(08-13-2023, 05:46 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: [ -> ]I'd just as soon forget it, but thank you guys for your good wishes!!

Heart Heart
I’m just wanting a hot date with you and see if I can leave Harlan alive.
Happy birthday, Granny Bear!
Happy birthday Granny!
Happy Birthday young lady!!!
Happy Birthday
(08-13-2023, 05:20 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]Smile It says it at the bottom of the screen! Happy Birthday!!!

Bull, you should know by now Granny Bear has several "birthdays" a year.  She just loves the attention.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have a beary good day, and still have some teeth so you don't get called a gummy bear.
(08-13-2023, 06:21 PM)64SUR Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-13-2023, 05:46 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: [ -> ]I'd just as soon forget it, but thank you guys for your good wishes!!

Heart Heart
You couldn't stand it!!

(08-13-2023, 07:50 PM)TD Hounds Wrote: [ -> ]Happy Birthday young lady!!!
Ohhhhh....not sure about "young" anymore.

(08-13-2023, 08:33 PM)Westside Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-13-2023, 05:20 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]Smile It says it at the bottom of the screen! Happy Birthday!!!

Bull, you should know by now Granny Bear has several "birthdays" a year.  She just loves the attention.
Yeah, that's me all right!

(08-14-2023, 12:57 AM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]Happy Birthday! I hope you have a beary good day, and still have some teeth so you don't get called a gummy bear.
Well, I don't have all my teeth but what I have is all mine!
Happy late birthday GB!!!!
I hope you had a great day! This site wouldn't be near what it is without you.
Happy Birthday! Don’t know what part of the county she is from or I’d be more clever so I’m just gonna refer to the birthday gal as the “Sukey Ridge Sweetheart”.
(08-14-2023, 07:28 AM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]Happy late birthday GB!!!!
I hope you had a great day! This site wouldn't be near what it is without you.

Well thank you jet!  That's the nicest thing you've ever said!!
(08-14-2023, 08:24 AM)Corbin Wrote: [ -> ]Happy Birthday! Don’t know what part of the county she is from or I’d be more clever so I’m just gonna refer to the birthday gal as the “Sukey Ridge Sweetheart”.

Nope!  I live about 1/2 mile from HCHS!!  I can hear to crowd and the cannon roar whenever we score a TD.  

Heart
(08-14-2023, 09:04 AM)Granny Bear Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-14-2023, 08:24 AM)Corbin Wrote: [ -> ]Happy Birthday! Don’t know what part of the county she is from or I’d be more clever so I’m just gonna refer to the birthday gal as the “Sukey Ridge Sweetheart”.

Nope!  I live about 1/2 mile from HCHS!!  I can hear to crowd and the cannon roar whenever we score a TD.  

Heart
Then Happy Birthday to the Rosspoint Rose.
(08-14-2023, 07:07 AM)Granny Bear Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-13-2023, 06:21 PM)64SUR Wrote: [ -> ]

Heart Heart
You couldn't stand it!!

(08-13-2023, 07:50 PM)TD Hounds Wrote: [ -> ]Happy Birthday young lady!!!
Ohhhhh....not sure about "young" anymore.

(08-13-2023, 08:33 PM)Westside Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah, that's me all right!

(08-14-2023, 12:57 AM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]Happy Birthday! I hope you have a beary good day, and still have some teeth so you don't get called a gummy bear.
Well, I don't have all my teeth but what I have is all mine!

I like gunmy bears. 64SUR needs to leave my date alone.
(08-14-2023, 09:06 AM)Corbin Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-14-2023, 09:04 AM)Granny Bear Wrote: [ -> ]

Heart
Then Happy Birthday to the Rosspoint Rose.

NOW you've hit the nail on the head!!!
Happy Birthday Granny Bear!!!
Happy birthday Granny Bear and hope you have a lot more of them so you can keep this bunch straightened out