Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lexington Christian Academy vs Bowling Green (Western Kentucky University)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
LCA will play Bowling Green at Western Kentucky University on Saturday. Thoughts?
I’m not gonna go against LCA, they are loaded, ILL TAKE LCA
LCA is loaded. Bowling Green is tuff too.
Bowling green by 10+
I’m just curious how an athletic team like LCA will match up.

Last time they were loaded like this…Boyle took one on the chin.
(08-13-2023, 04:32 PM)DangerMouse Wrote: [ -> ]I’m just curious how an athletic team like LCA will match up. 

I remember that. LCA got knocked out when it counted and Boyle hoisted a trophy.
(08-13-2023, 03:55 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]LCA is loaded. Bowling Green is tuff too.
That always are
Bowling green.
LCA 38
Bowling Green 35

Expecting to see both of these teams at Kroger Field
(08-13-2023, 05:18 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-13-2023, 04:32 PM)DangerMouse Wrote: [ -> ]I’m just curious how an athletic team like LCA will match up. 

I remember that. LCA got knocked out when it counted and Boyle hoisted a trophy.

LCA made it to the finals as well and definitely fell short. 

Regardless of the trophy, one team was in the win column that night they faced off and Boyle wasn’t it.
(08-13-2023, 10:06 PM)DangerMouse Wrote: [ -> ]

Regardless of the trophy, one team was in the win column that night they faced off and Boyle wasn’t it.
 I remember when that happened. LCA probably did Boyle a favor that year.
LCA first 5 opponent. OMGosh... BG (state runner up), Boyle Co (state champ), Pikeville (state champ), CAL (state champ) then their rivals who is no slack in Lexington Cath. That schedule will definitely toughen them up come district and playoffs and in my opinion LCA will be in Kroger Field come December.
(08-14-2023, 08:41 AM)Cafe Mocha Wrote: [ -> ]LCA first 5 opponent. OMGosh... BG (state runner up), Boyle Co (state champ), Pikeville (state champ), CAL (state champ) then their rivals who is no slack in Lexington Cath. That schedule will definitely toughen them up come district and playoffs and in my opinion LCA will be in Kroger Field come December.

I like it!
This will be a great game IMO. 2 very good QB's, and 2 very athletic programs. Boley has incredible arm strength, but so does Deuce Bailey, but I think Bailey's feet make the difference in this game. I'm taking BG by 3.
I’ll take BG for the win.
(08-13-2023, 10:06 PM)DangerMouse Wrote: [ -> ]

LCA did this with their backup QB. They caught Boyle by surprise running an offense that they had never run before. It was one of the most masterful OC jobs I have seen at the high school level. 

For those that have not seen Hensley that transferred into LCA this year at RB. I'd google some of his highlights. Surprised no one is talking about him. All-State as a junior. He could be a difference maker. LCA lacked a consistent run game last year.
Have to believe it's been a long time since a 2A school has beat Bowling Green.

Will have to see it to believe it.
BG by 14
(08-14-2023, 07:06 PM)Fade Wrote: [ -> ]Have to believe it's been a long time since a 2A school has beat Bowling Green.

Will have to see it to believe it.
BG by 14

It’s a good point. Last time LCA played a 5a school it was Frederick Douglas and they got whooped.
Going with Bowling green in this one
BG by 8
As loaded as LCA is I just don’t see a 2A team coming into BG and leaving with the victory. I think it will be a game and be competing but 5A is 5A and 2A is 2A.

BG 31
LCA 24
BG by 21+
Wow, what a schedule for LCA……with that said let’s go LCA

LCA 28
Bowling Green 21
Game Day!!!!
Bowling Green 27-20
I can't believe sane human beings picked Pulaski over Pikeville. Well, they're at it again, picking LCA over BG.

Holy Sam Molly!!!
You can watched this game on T1 sports
64SURYou can watched this game on T1 sports

and its freeeeeeeeee
(08-19-2023, 08:19 PM)64SUR Wrote: [ -> ]64SURYou can watched this game on T1 sports

and its freeeeeeeeee

Share the link
(08-19-2023, 08:58 PM)Spud6 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-19-2023, 08:19 PM)64SUR Wrote: [ -> ]64SURYou can watched this game on T1 sports

and its freeeeeeeeee

Share the link
Link?????
Pages: 1 2