Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whitley County @ Knox Central 8/18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whitley County vs Knox Central on Friday. Thoughts?
Hmmmmmmm
Knox central has looked horrid so far, even tho whitley didn’t scrimmage recently i still think they are gonna win just off of physicality, toughness, and coaching.

Heard a kid at whitley may have had an accident and is there any update on the man? Prayers.
Whitley County 28-21
I pick Knox Central in pick’em………toss-up game
Going with Whitley County because I am a PJDoug fan
If Whitley loses this one there ms no hope and there season is already done
(08-13-2023, 08:57 PM)KnoxvillesFinest Wrote: [ -> ]If Whitley loses this one there ms no hope and there season is already done

There's ALWAYS hope.
(08-13-2023, 04:46 PM)Patriot1 Wrote: [ -> ]Going with Whitley County because I am a PJDoug fan

I'm a fan of yours too young man.
KC has best player on the field in this game and with home field I like them to pull it out.
(08-13-2023, 10:24 PM)fridaynightfights Wrote: [ -> ]KC has best player on the field in this game and with home field I like them to pull it out.

Is he playing?
(08-13-2023, 10:25 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-13-2023, 10:24 PM)fridaynightfights Wrote: [ -> ]KC has best player on the field in this game and with home field I like them to pull it out.

Is he playing?

As far as I know Partin is playing and healthy.

I like Partin, but the best player on the field will be a Colonel.
(08-14-2023, 12:37 AM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]

I like Partin, but the best player on the field will be a Colonel

Woah Big Grin

I do think Whitley pulls off the upset.
(08-13-2023, 10:08 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-13-2023, 04:46 PM)Patriot1 Wrote: [ -> ]Going with Whitley County because I am a PJDoug fan

I'm a fan of yours too young man.
Thanks PJDOUG and I am glad to hear from you All l the best to you and Whitley County
(08-13-2023, 08:57 PM)KnoxvillesFinest Wrote: [ -> ]If Whitley loses this one there ms no hope and there season is already done

There's ALWAYS hope.

If Whitley can’t beat this Knox team, then I see them beating Scott Tn and South Laurel. 
Tossups with HC, LCC, and PCC but they’ll be underdogs in all of them.
the new coach did the right thing in setting up a really easy schedule. If they’re a good team they should have no problem winning 6 or 7 games. I’m gonna say 3-7
(08-14-2023, 10:26 AM)KnoxvillesFinest Wrote: [ -> ]

There's ALWAYS hope.

If Whitley can’t beat this Knox team, then I see them beating Scott Tn and South Laurel. 
the new coach did the right thing in setting up a really easy schedule. If they’re a good team they should have no problem winning 6 or 7 games. I’m gonna say 3-7

Whitley County never did plan on making a deep playoff run this year. You don't give up and say you have no hope if 
you lose a game.
Partin was in walking boot last Friday an there other running back with down with ankle injury in second quarter lasts Friday
(08-14-2023, 01:27 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]

There's ALWAYS hope.

Whitley County never did plan on making a deep playoff run this year. You don't give up and say you have no hope if 
you lose a game.

I’m sure THEY won’t say that, I’m just telling you the facts. If the can’t beat this Knox team, then there is no hope for them winning many ball games this year. Knox is prolly 8th or 9th on their schedule in terms of strength. 
it is what it is.
(08-14-2023, 04:32 PM)KnoxvillesFinest Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-14-2023, 01:27 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]

There's ALWAYS hope.

you lose a game.

I’m sure THEY won’t say that, I’m just telling you the facts. If the can’t beat this Knox team, then there is no hope for them winning many ball games this year. Knox is prolly 8th or 9th on their schedule in terms of strength. 
it is what it is.
You are talking out the wrong end and giving your opinion. No facts to it.
Roll Colonels!
(08-14-2023, 03:42 PM)BellCOUNTYfaithfull Wrote: [ -> ]Partin was in walking boot last Friday an there other running back with down with ankle injury in second quarter lasts Friday

He's not playing.
https://www.hudl.com/profile/15247969/Dee-Parker This young man is gonna be a special player.