Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ryle @ Covington Catholic 8/18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ryle vs Covington Catholic on Friday. Thoughts?
Covington Catholic will be the best team in NKY, IMO.  They are going to be very, very good this season.
I like Covington Catholic after I watched them in person. Well coached. Talented. Every bit as good as advertised.

Covington Catholic in a dog fight by 2 tds.

CC 35
Ryle 21
(08-13-2023, 06:34 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]Covington Catholic will be the best team in NKY, IMO.  They are going to be very, very good this season.

Cooper might have something to say about that.
(08-13-2023, 06:56 PM)UK1fan Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-13-2023, 06:34 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]Covington Catholic will be the best team in NKY, IMO.  They are going to be very, very good this season.

Cooper might have something to say about that.
They could, but I don't think so. Cooper lost at home to Covington Catholic last season and I believe that the Colonels will be much better this year than last.
Don't think Ryle is getting enough respect in this one.
Ryle lost to Covington Catholic at home last season 47-21. What would be the appropriate amount of respect to give them in a road game against a Covington Catholic team that returns all of their skill players, including highly rated tight end, Willie Rodriguez, who did not play against Ryle last season?

Ryle may beat the Colonels, but it will be an upset if they do.
Cov Cath in a landslide.