Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Estill County 23/24
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Engineers lost SR guard Kade Benton (17 PPG) to graduation but landed Owsley County’s three year starter and leading scorer Seth Schott (18PPG and 5.5 RPG). 

Fri. 12/1 at Leslie County
Thurs. 12/7 vs. Madison Central 
Sat. 12/9 at Owsley County**
Tues. 12/12 vs. Garrard County

12/19-21 Berea Tourney
12/27-29 Estill County Railroad Classic 
Fri. 1/5 at Lee County**
Tues. 1/9 vs. Buckhorn

Fri. 1/12 at Powell County**
Sat. 1/20 vs. Owsley County**
Mon. 1/22 at Menifee County

Tues. 1/23 vs. Jackson City
Fri. 1/26 vs. Powell County**
Tues. 1/30 at Wolfe County

Fri. 2/2 vs. Lee County**
Tues. 2/6 vs. Nicholas County

Sat. 2/10 at Buckhorn
Tues. 2/13 vs. Wolfe County

Both Perry County Central and Hazard both come to Estill and both are towards end of season. 

**District. 
I think the regional tournament is at Powell County this year, SK. That’ll be convenient for the schools in the northern part of the region, 8 schools…..half of the region’s membership.
And the girls region is at Estill County.
I think they are trying to get all renovations done so they can start hosting boys regional tournaments.
(08-15-2023, 08:04 PM)Strikeout King Wrote: [ -> ]I think they are trying to get all renovations done so they can start hosting boys regional tournaments.
Are you referring to Estill County hosting the boys regional. If so, I doubt the 14th Region Policy Board will move it from Powell County in the rotation. Each district has one school, usually the one with the most seating capacity, that hosts the regional tournaments. The 53rd is Knott County Central, the 54th is Perry County Central, the 55th is Breathitt County, and the 56th is Powell County.
12/5 Estill County at Morgan County
1/19 Breathitt County at Estill County