Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Powell County x-team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
has anyone seen the x-team from powell co perform. they had several good events planned and get to perform before a nba game.:letsparty
I have saw them perform at half-time. They are a very good and well organized group of boys. Must take a alot of practice and time to make everything look that good.
qb destroyer Wrote:has anyone seen the x-team from powell co perform. they had several good events planned and get to perform before a nba game.:letsparty

Their performance is very upbeat and exciting. They perform next at the EKU game in Richmond, KY on Jan. 5.
Tim Marcum is the head coach over this ball handling squad of about 40. They will get to show their talents pre-game of the Memphis/Boston game. That is so cool. I even heard that the kids might get to meet some of the players. My boy did this for 3 yrs. and really liked it. Tim and his coaches, teach alot of different ball handling exercises that will payoff for Powell Co. Basketball. Keep up the good work guys.