Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry / Belfry scrimmage.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Perry moved the ball but didn’t score in first 10, Belfry scored once in their 10 tries.  Perry ball now

Perry stopped Belfry next possession, and belfry stopped Perry. Now Belfry ball. Perry has scored once , Belfry zero in the live action

Belfry with a long TD run. 1-1 score in down and possession live game

Perry goes 3 and out. Then Perry forced belfry to 4 downs and turnover. Perry football. Both teams have scored 1 time each in love action.

Belfry stops Perry on 4 and 1 at the 10. Then Belfry with a long run td. 14-7 belfry
Belfry win the running TD makes it 21-7 pirates. Perry’s defense has played well, but starting to wear down. Perry football now

Perry with a nice 9 play drive capped off with a 40 yard touchdown pass from
Slone to Kilburn. 21-14 belfry

End of varsity minutes. 21-14 Belfry. JV playing now. Perry looks a lot better this year..
i dont think anybody on either side gives a damn about scores except the fans it was a practice
(08-12-2023, 01:13 AM)Khalisimo Wrote: [ -> ]i dont think anybody on either side gives a damn about scores except the fans it was a practice
? must be a salty fan who thought Belfry was gonna run over Perry.
i couldnt make it last night so i appreciate the updates jet fighter cant pay attention to people lol
Nobody should expect Belfry to beat anybody 70-0 in a scrimmage. They don't run that kind of program and Coach Haywood understands how to use a scrimmage to prepare for the regular season.
(08-12-2023, 04:39 PM)Jet fighter Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-12-2023, 01:13 AM)Khalisimo Wrote: [ -> ]i dont think anybody on either side gives a damn about scores except the fans it was a practice

Jetpilot needs to eliminate you in a dogfight. lol
no im just tired of everyone posting scores to what are essentially joint practices its corny perry looked very good belfry looked good both teams are better today than they were yesterday

in addition this site has enough low effort posting so providing a score with no meaningful commentary in regards to a practice does nothing to further that, all you are promoting is to read deeper into it than it is when id like to know what perry fans think theyve improved on since the last scrimmage and what their concerns are heading into week 0. what do you think perry did well and did badly last night?
(08-12-2023, 08:03 PM)Khalisimo Wrote: [ -> ]
no im just tired of everyone posting scores to what are essentially joint practices its corny perry looked very good belfry looked good both teams are better today than they were yesterday

in addition this site has enough low effort posting so providing a score with no meaningful commentary in regards to a practice does nothing to further that, all you are promoting is to read deeper into it than it is when id like to know what perry fans think theyve improved on since the last scrimmage and what their concerns are heading into week 0. what do you think perry did well and did badly last night?
Ok. So if you’re just tired of everyone posting scores to scrimmages, then why just comment on the Belfry one?  There wa spike 10 other post of scrimmages you could have commented on, or even made a post telling everyone you’re sick and tired of people posting scrimmage scores..  Hmm. I’m gonna go with the salty Belfry fan,   Good luck at Breathitt, you all have a great team
as usual, I’m just here for the Dores..

(08-12-2023, 07:07 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]Nobody should expect Belfry to beat anybody 70-0 in a scrimmage. They don't run that kind of program and Coach Haywood understands how to use a scrimmage to prepare for the regular season.
Yea I’m sure Perry went all out, and Belfry went 50%, that explains it lol. Simple boys, Perry played with Belfry, Belfry fumbled 4 times, and Perry would have recovered at least 2 of those had the official not blown it dead, Haywood had his boys doing push ups because Perry was pushing them around early.

(08-12-2023, 04:52 PM)the gambler Wrote: [ -> ]i couldnt make it last night  so i appreciate the updates jet fighter    cant pay attention to people lol
I try to not pay them attention but man they are salty. ?
i commented on several posts asking for actual details, but okay.
(08-12-2023, 10:13 PM)Khalisimo Wrote: [ -> ]i commented on several posts asking for actual details, but okay.
It’s ok man. Good luck to your Pirates, they are a powerhouse, I was just excited, we competed with them. Was no disrespect, was actually a ton of respect, I fully expected to get destroyed, but we competed and that’s a good sign for us this year..  Again good luck to you all..
(08-12-2023, 10:15 PM)Jet fighter Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-12-2023, 10:13 PM)Khalisimo Wrote: [ -> ]i commented on several posts asking for actual details, but okay.
It’s ok man. Good luck to your Pirates, they are a powerhouse, I was just excited, we competed with them. Was no disrespect, was actually a ton of respect, I fully expected to get destroyed, but we competed and that’s a good sign for us this year..  Again good luck to you all..
perry really looked good, i hope you dont think i meant that they didnt! those lines are TOUGH.
(08-12-2023, 10:17 PM)Khalisimo Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-12-2023, 10:15 PM)Jet fighter Wrote: [ -> ]
perry absolutely looked good, i hope you dont think i meant that they didnt! those lines are TOUGH.
Still not on Belfry’s level, in a full game they would have wore us down, but I was happy overall.