Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 2023/2024 Knott County Central
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bolz, the basketball gods have spoken and we are back baby.  Ole Patriot Nation took a hit like a mutha but the wheelz never completely fell off the ole el camino.  Covid hit and paralyzed us from the neck down.  Hoovy said we still have our head bolz and we put that to work.  

CT retired/Joker hired
Honeycutta sailed/Megatron hailed
Hamburgler booted/Lil fella rooted
Football coach kidnapped/rockin randy began to rap

Coach Huff declared that our empire shall rise again and again it is standing tall.  We are staring down the tunnel at Rupp with motivation under our feet.  We have the likes of White Chocolate, Slim Reaper, Windex Warrior, and One Eyed Sniper.  14th better be ready cauze Ole Fatpat is hitting the concessions like a mutha and Huff has no freakin mercy.

#timetorise  #wearebackbaby  #notenoughtaterstofeedourhunger

more mash taters please!!!

[Image: zTFHVBU.gif]
What’s KCC schedule look like?
[Image: EwFkpvz.gif]
Got six words for you Strikey and thats wide freaking open baby!You kin to any of the Kings in Beavey baby cause love the name and brings a tear to the ole eye bruh!Schedule is stacked with a few cupcakes and thenz wez be adding a few steak tips before November baby!Slim Reaper scares ole Fatpat with his high energy requirements and boy is pumped!Added Jenky after calling JT and said brutha youz got to get Jenky back in da region,throw in Lee and Barbershop school and da horn and though the taters are soft dont let that fool ya cuz BoPo is pysched up!Wowza! #wooooo #mortysbesoldoutliketaylorswift  #mortyissmilingdown  More mash taters please!!!
Pats should walk to 20 wins 
Great scheduling 

Barbourville - cake 
Lee co - cake 
Hazard - cake down this year 
WYMT - rough depending on draw 
Letcher Central - cake 
Morgan Co - decent 
Pineville - cake 
Smokey Mt Classic - cake in lower levels 
Cordia - cake 
Letcher Central - cake 
Powell Co - cake 
Owsley Co - cake 
Jenkins - cake 
Perry Central - rough
Jackson City - cake
Buckhorn - cake 
Harlan Independent - cake lost everyone 
Wolfe - decent 
Cordia - cake 
Martin Co - rough
Jenkins - cake 
Powell Co - cake 
Betsy Lane - cake lost everyone 
Floyd Central - cake 
Johnson Co - cake down bad beside 1 player
Looks like another cupcake schedule for Knott County. I see they’re still dodging the defending champs. They been running for a few years now lol… Honeycutt will pounce when the opportunity arises
Hazard cake? Eversole and Caudill good enough to beat KCC by themselves.
Agree 
Dodging is correct 
Heard eversole is leaving 
So unsure on Hazard 
Caudill is a player
Eversole transfers about every year. Probably true
He is a good player for sure 
I thought he was somewhere else 
Before hazard but couldn’t remember 

Anyway 
Smart on Knott scheduling 
Just hate not seeing the better teams in region play everyone like they use too 

Honeycutt coming to us 
Prolly had a lot to do with it 
I’m sure they are still friends etc
I think it’s a toss up between Knott and Perry right now depending on transfers after football, if you know you know, and if Sperry can get some help, then Breathitt has a shot, Hazard just don’t have enough to go with Caudill and a Eversole. Should be a competitive region like usually, then the winner go get drilled by 30 at Rupp.
(08-10-2023, 12:10 PM)Bluegrassbredbobcat Wrote: [ -> ]Pats should walk to 20 wins 
Great scheduling 

Barbourville - cake 
Lee co - cake 
Letcher Central - cake 
Morgan Co - decent 
Pineville - cake 
Cordia - cake 
Letcher Central - cake 
Powell Co - cake 
Owsley Co - cake 
Jenkins - cake 
Perry Central - rough
Jackson City - cake
Buckhorn - cake 
Wolfe - decent 
Cordia - cake 
Martin Co - rough
Jenkins - cake 
Powell Co - cake 
Floyd Central - cake 
Do you know the ingredients of these cakes?
(08-10-2023, 12:10 PM)Bluegrassbredbobcat Wrote: [ -> ]Pats should walk to 20 wins 
Great scheduling 

Barbourville - cake 
Lee co - cake 
Letcher Central - cake 
Morgan Co - decent 
Pineville - cake 
Cordia - cake 
Letcher Central - cake 
Powell Co - cake 
Owsley Co - cake 
Jenkins - cake 
Perry Central - rough
Jackson City - cake
Buckhorn - cake 
Wolfe - decent 
Cordia - cake 
Martin Co - rough
Jenkins - cake 
Powell Co - cake 
Floyd Central - cake 

[Image: hg277Y1.gif]

wheatgrass kitty is starving ole fatpat to death bolz with all this cake.  tatercakes are my favorite but I like to carb load with any cake during my nonfasting period everyday from 6 a.m. to 4 a.m.  That 2 hour timeframe not eating is a mutha. breathitt has all kindz of cake at their lil convenient stores on the strip, wowza.  I'm sure wez be eating some of that cake too this season.

#honeybuncake  #cakeequalsgirth  More mash taters please!!!
I heard that Flinchum possibly went back to Jackson City but if he hasn’t Powell won’t necessarily be an easy cake, lol. Particularly if the game is in Stanton. I believe they have all their starters back from last year’s district championship team. Which I realize the 56th is not the 53rd or the 54th, but just saying.
Not sure
Where I’m missing the part
Of cake
Again simple
Play the teams in your region
And then Chase the big ones
We are going all over the state to compete
And have all summer
More teams should do that
Who have good players
Simple

Cake:
Teams who have no players d2/d1
Teams who typically don’t win the region

It’s not disrespect
It’s reality

To many coaches
Trying to win games for themselves
Instead of pressing the issue to play good teams
(08-11-2023, 12:15 AM)Jet fighter Wrote: [ -> ]I think it’s a toss up between Knott and Perry right now depending on transfers after football, if you know you know,  and  if Sperry can get some  help, then Breathitt  has a shot, Hazard just don’t have enough to go with Caudill and a Eversole.    Should be a competitive region like usually, then the winner go get drilled by 30 at Rupp.

I agree Jet Fighter. It should be a competitive region depending how things shake out with transfers. Teams aren’t doing themselves any favors by dodging tough competition. If knott wants to win the region and be competitive at Rupp they gotta play somebody. Gotta say Sperry is used to the big lights. Bobcats have a shot at it again for sure
(08-12-2023, 11:03 PM)TopSportsFan23 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-11-2023, 12:15 AM)Jet fighter Wrote: [ -> ]I think it’s a toss up between Knott and Perry right now depending on transfers after football, if you know you know,  and  if Sperry can get some  help, then Breathitt  has a shot, Hazard just don’t have enough to go with Caudill and a Eversole.    Should be a competitive region like usually, then the winner go get drilled by 30 at Rupp.

I agree Jet Fighter. It should be a competitive region depending how things shake out with transfers. Teams aren’t doing themselves any favors by dodging tough competition. If knott wants to win the region and be competitive at Rupp they gotta play somebody. Gotta say Sperry is used to the big lights. Bobcats have a shot at it again for sure
Breathitt has the best player , just have to see what they with him, if Kizer stays at Perry I think they can win the region but if he goes back to Knott, then I think Knott I’d the clear cut favorite.  But it’s gonna be a tough region to win regardless.
[Image: 972mNCN.jpg]
Bruthas bruthas let ole Fp break this mutha down Fatpat style!When youz a big man dodgeball not our sport baby!Slim Reaper said Fatpat wez got tp play simple taters first to help the bo;z confidence after the tater famine and tater tragedy of last year!Genius and wez be cruisin like the parade at the Gingybread! #fatmancantrunfromdodgeball  #faceitheadon #morty&carldapproveofschedule  #trickerylesson101  More mash taters please!!!
(08-12-2023, 02:11 AM)LOOKAYANNER Wrote: [ -> ]I heard that Flinchum possibly went back to Jackson City but if he hasn’t Powell won’t necessarily be an easy cake, lol. Particularly if the game is in Stanton. I believe they have all their starters back from last year’s district championship team. Which I realize the 56th is not the 53rd or the 54th, but just saying.
Flinchum having trouble deciding where he wants to play it seems. Wolfe is at the bottom of the barrel. He won’t stay long there either
hearing Kizer is going back to the patriots after football to graduate where he started, can anyone confirm that?
(10-06-2023, 03:38 PM)the gambler Wrote: [ -> ]hearing Kizer is going back to the patriots after football to graduate where he started, can anyone confirm that?
Unfortunately it is true. I heard it from a very reliable source.  He’s a great kid and I hate to lose him but I think everyone knew after football he was gonna go back and graduate where he grew up.  I think we can still beat Knott but this will make them the favorite if he does indeed go back.
[Image: nnXQysO.jpg]
Wowza baby!Patriot Nation is pumped like ole Huff on the shrooms baby!Time to freaking rise!!!Huff said gotz two words for ya big guy in practice and thats it has begun!Scared ole Fatpat with the look of pure fire in his eyes!Aint seen a fire like that since the bonfire in 77 that got out of control when tripped and dropped a case of beer into the fire!Ole fire shot up the hills like a mutha and wez took out of parking lot entourage style brutha!Sorry bout that!  #timetorise  #thisyearwefeast More mash taters please!!!
[Image: X4B8BwT.jpg]

Bolz, Yosemite Sam hit the freakin lottery with the delivery of the gift, wowza!!!  Glad Perry is having a great football season (compliments of Knott BOE), but Patriot Nation will be flying like dem big ba donk a donk fans at mortys with the return of the Jedi Slone.  The tunnels are awakening with voices of the past.  Ole fatpat could have sworn he heard DT on the radio this morning.  Tears have been flowing all morning as The Gift puts Patriot Nation in the drivers seat.  Sperry may as come on over too.  

#honeycuttacantplanforthis   #yosemitewillbeholdinthedynamite   #slonewillbedrivingtheshortbus   More mash taters please!!!
Region this year will be Knott's to loose. They have all the right game pieces. I'd say Knott/Perry final 2 standing come March. You heard it here.
(10-09-2023, 02:30 PM)Jet fighter Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2023, 03:38 PM)the gambler Wrote: [ -> ]hearing Kizer is going back to the patriots after football to graduate where he started, can anyone confirm that?
Unfortunately it is true. I heard it from a very reliable source.  He’s a great kid and I hate to lose him but I think everyone knew after football he was gonna go back and graduate where he grew up.  I think we can still beat Knott but this will make them the favorite if he does indeed go back.
If Kizer does return to Knot after football. How long would it take for him to be eligible? Would he not miss some games before he got eligible?
(11-05-2023, 09:59 AM)devils88 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-09-2023, 02:30 PM)Jet fighter Wrote: [ -> ]
If Kizer does return to Knot after football. How long would it take for him to be eligible? Would he not miss some games before he got eligible?
hes not leaving perry
[Image: NYHFyvb.gif]
Bruthas and all fans of Pat Nation will be converging into Mortys like first of da month at Isom Iga and thats wide freaking open baby!Come one come all and bring the kiddos cause wez tearing something up!Yosemite Huffy said big guy bring an appetite cause wez feeding youz KCC style!Boy scares Fatpat from his wild antics during practice but thatz why its Pat Madness baby!  #tatersonfire  #ithasbegun  #thankgodfootballpaystheconcessions  #packdahouse  More mash taters please!!!