Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Highlands 49 vs. Lincoln County 21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Congrats Highlands
About what I expected! Congrats Bluebirds!
Not as close as it looks. Highlands scored on every possession in the first half, 6 touchdowns and two field goals for 49 points by half. Lincoln never knew what hit them. In the second half, the Birds put the JV out there and they were outsized by the LC varsity and gave up the three touchdowns, with a running clock.
Highlands is a Machine and my Bowling Green team hasn't played anyone like them except maybe Trinity. B.G. is a well balanced team and will have to be clicking on all cylinders to pull that one out.
Congrats to Highlands. I think Highlands and Bowling Green have been a collision course all season. We will see next week. May the best team win.
Go Birds!!!!

Huge win this week, congrats to all the seniors on this exemplary Bluebirds team for making it back to big show in the Ville. Best of luck next week to all the Birds taking on arguably the best team they will have faced all year. This is the game they have been preparing for all year long, and I believe the Birds are ready to meet the great Purples of Bowling Green.

Also, congratulations to all the Patriots who have played this season and taken Lincoln County so far. You have accomplished quite a lot, and I wish the best of luck for your continued success in the coming years.

Keep doing what you're doing Birds, and bring back #17 to the big FT!!!!!!