Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 8/4–Male vs Highlands
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SCRIMMAGE GAME Highlands has good depth. Finally a coach who knows how to use his players   I think 2 QBs will be used. Both are good athletes and will be used at other positions. Look for several players to go both ways. Offensive line is very deep. Male will be a good test for them
Is Male the preseason top team in 6A this year? Yes, a good test. I like when players are used both ways. Highlands is ready for one of those break out years.
The last 2 Highlands coaches said it’s hard to win a state championship going both ways. It’s also hard if your best players aren’t playing
(08-03-2023, 06:55 AM)bo67 Wrote: [ -> ]The last 2 Highlands coaches said it’s hard to win a state championship going both ways. It’s also hard if your best players aren’t playing

As my son went throught high school and I began watching Hudl just to see what was going on, you can see everything on film. Now how I translate that is just because the film shows whats happening, what direction is a coach going with the process they are putting together on the field. Theres alot of factors in coaching and I do understand that. But some things like having that one or two players who are game changers and only playing them on one side of the ball is a head scrather for me. I see it with alot of teams. You will see a man child on the field tearing up the plays and that kid will only get a few touches. I'll be saying to myself, coach, no wonder your team is losing in most cases.  Smile