Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tonights game updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have to travel to a fundraiser tonight and I will not be able to keep up with any of the game scores and highlights.

Would anyone from any team be willing to send me text message updates during some of the games tonight?
I will be going to Clay City tonight to pickup my kids, I will be missing the Belfry game down here, and wont be getting back until around third quarter or so PM your info and I can text you some updates from Belfry, and any others I hear on the radio.
BurntTires Wrote:I will be going to Clay City tonight to pickup my kids, I will be missing the Belfry game down here, and wont be getting back until around third quarter or so PM your info and I can text you some updates from Belfry, and any others I hear on the radio.

I appreciate it.

I don't need to PM the number to anyone. I will post it here because it's not like 300 plus people don't have it anyway and I have unlimited text messaging. Any more would be appreciated.

The number is 1-606-923-3821
Midee1 Wrote:I appreciate it.

I don't need to PM the number to anyone. I will post it here because it's not like 300 plus people don't have it anyway and I have unlimited text messaging. Any more would be appreciated.

The number is 1-606-923-3821

I can send you some updates if me and the boss don't go out on a date.
Jeepman Wrote:I can send you some updates if me and the boss don't go out on a date.

Would be much appreciated. Me and The boss have to go to Cincinnati to see our oldest son and attend a fraternity fundraiser so I have to miss all the action.

This is for everyone that reads this thread. Please don't cost yourself any money doing this. If you have text messaging I would appreciate the updates if not don't spend the money.
Midee1 Wrote:Would be much appreciated. Me and The boss have to go to Cincinnati to see our oldest son and attend a fraternity fundraiser so I have to miss all the action.

This is for everyone that reads this thread. Please don't cost yourself any money doing this. If you have text messaging I would appreciate the updates if not don't spend the money.

No cost here. unlimited text messages.
What Frat is he in? I don't have texting Midee, but if you are not satisfied with your news, all the freshman parents are the lucky ones to work concessions. So I will be working the concessions for a while and have my cell with me. You are more than welcomed to call for updates. Just message me if you need. Sheesh...Only 5 hours and thirty minutes till game time!:Cheerlead
Midee1 Wrote:Would be much appreciated. Me and The boss have to go to Cincinnati to see our oldest son and attend a fraternity fundraiser so I have to miss all the action.

~Pirates Pack a Punch~ Wrote:What Frat is he in? I don't have texting Midee, but if you are not satisfied with your news, all the freshman parents are the lucky ones to work concessions. So I will be working the concessions for a while and have my cell with me. You are more than welcomed to call for updates. Just message me if you need. Sheesh...Only 5 hours and thirty minutes till game time!:Cheerlead

Pi Kappa Alpha.

You call call if you want and leave me messages. I will check the periodically.

Thanks a bunch everyone.
Just wondering..I am an Alpha Gamma Delta:Thumbs:
Midee1 Wrote:Pi Kappa Alpha.

You call call if you want and leave me messages. I will check the periodically.

Thanks a bunch everyone.
Jeepman Wrote:No cost here. unlimited text messages.

Me too. Well worth the money for me.

~Pirates Pack a Punch~ Wrote:Just wondering..I am an Alpha Gamma Delta:Thumbs:

His girlfriend is a Kappa Delta. All I am is the money man.:o

who is you phone though midee? cause you can go to there web site and do it for free
LOL...Well, it's like a Pirate.."once a Pirate, always a Pirate. I don't do a great deal with the chapter now, but I feel your pain being "the money tree." My son's only 15...I hear that it only gets worse...lol:confused: :confused:
Midee1 Wrote:Me too. Well worth the money for me.

His girlfriend is a Kappa Delta. All I am is the money man.:o
I want to thank everyone that sent me updates. I really appreciate it.

I know who several were but there is one that sent one but didn't tell me who they were.

If you want me to know then send me a PM.

Again Thanks a bunch.