Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lone Oak Quarterback has 86 Tds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What about this Corey Robinson throwing a national record 86 TDs in one season and may have a couple of more games to play. Our QB at Bowling Green is a three year starter and he just threw his 51st TD of his career and we've been throwing the ball more than usual the last three years. I know they have been accused of having a weak schedule but 86TDs is mind blowing.
Even with a weak schedule, 86 TDs is just amazing. There's a point when even the worst teams know that you're going to throw the ball and should be able to slow it down a bit. He's averaging over 6.5 passing TDs, per game. I can't wait to see the numbers he'll be able to put up against some of the state's more elite teams within the class in the next 2 rounds.
I would like to see how many minutes he plays a game. I read somewhere that because of the weak schedule, he is usually sitting out the 4th quarter and sometimes the whole 2nd half. Just imagine if this guy played the full time in all games!! :eek:
How big is he?
6-2 i think and around 215
Whats really funny is that he has NO official college offers. I heard Murray State wanted him. I think Western Kentucky and Cincinnati were now interested in him. I don't know what you have to do to get an offer but I sure think the kid deserves one. I think it hurts him coming from Lone Oak. They don't much of a winning football tradition. We will know more after they play Warren East tonight. East is a pretty good team. I remember when Tim Couch was breaking all those records when he was at Leslie County. They went over to play a very good Hopkinsville team and lost like 63-3. It will take more than Mr. Robinson to beat Warren East. I can't wait to see all the results from tonight. Man!!! ain't high school football great.
Yes it is. i think that the receivers and the backs have alot to do with his success, and the lineman also. I have seen some of his games on film, the team looks good together.
adopted purple Wrote:Whats really funny is that he has NO official college offers. I heard Murray State wanted him. I think Western Kentucky and Cincinnati were now interested in him. I don't know what you have to do to get an offer but I sure think the kid deserves one. I think it hurts him coming from Lone Oak. They don't much of a winning football tradition. We will know more after they play Warren East tonight. East is a pretty good team. I remember when Tim Couch was breaking all those records when he was at Leslie County. They went over to play a very good Hopkinsville team and lost like 63-3. It will take more than Mr. Robinson to beat Warren East. I can't wait to see all the results from tonight. Man!!! ain't high school football great.
Yes it is.
I might just add that Robinson is completing over 77% of his passes and only has 4 interceptions all year. Mind boggling!!!
Very Impressive!
the kid is outstanding......god-like QB skills
These are the most outstanding numbers I have ever seen. :eek: