Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Butte Daredevils 108 East Ky Miners 102
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
By 6.

A Big Fight broke out, the benches cleared and the 5 starters from both teams got ejected

i had it from an ariel view Big Grin
Thats a bad deal.... there was also a fight at the betsy layne vs allen game tonight, but it was teenagers in the stands, not players. :p
What happened?
Ridiculous! That is what happens when you get a bunch of thugs on a court!
I heard a guy got thrown through a table.
I was there and I don't care what kind of view anyone had because it was right in front of me....the benches didn't clear, some players were smart enough to stay away. A tied ball lead to a little pushing and shoving and eventually someone swung a punch and the place went wild. It escalated pretty quick and other players on the floor jumped in and helped put an end to the mayhem. I only witnesed one player from each squad throw punches, but a lot of shoving went on which lead to a Miner going into a table and another slamed with his head kicked. The players that were on the floor were kicked out of the game and those on the bench played the remaining of the game (about 7mins in the second and on). Regardless, the Miners pulled close...but could never gain the lead and keep it. Hope there is no lengthy suspensions. Congrats to the Daredevils.
IRISH4 Wrote:I was there and I don't care what kind of view anyone had because it was right in front of me....the benches didn't clear, some players were smart enough to stay away. A tied ball lead to a little pushing and shoving and eventually someone swung a punch and the place went wild. It escalated pretty quick and other players on the floor jumped in and helped put an end to the mayhem. I only witnesed one player from each squad throw punches, but a lot of shoving went on which lead to a Miner going into a table and another slamed with his head kicked. The players that were on the floor were kicked out of the game and those on the bench played the remaining of the game (about 7mins in the second and on). Regardless, the Miners pulled close...but could never gain the lead and keep it. Hope there is no lengthy suspensions. Congrats to the Daredevils.

well i had the view from the VIP Balcony, its alot harder to see everything in a mob when ur right infront of it. and yes the benches did clear because ive got it the whole thing on the video. Northern got fouled under a table the swung a punch and everyone started pushing and shoving then i think Allen got pushed and hit a bar off the VIP eating area guard thing. I talked to Northern because the 5 starters went up to VIP to watch and he said they had to run the next practice for hitting
Thats Just Crazy, Not Good For The Kids That Saw That Mess.
If...Then Wrote:well i had the view from the VIP Balcony, its alot harder to see everything in a mob when ur right infront of it. and yes the benches did clear because ive got it the whole thing on the video.

Can you post the video on youtube or something ? i'd love to see this. :redboxer:
If...Then Wrote:well i had the view from the VIP Balcony, its alot harder to see everything in a mob when ur right infront of it. and yes the benches did clear because ive got it the whole thing on the video. Northern got fouled under a table the swung a punch and everyone started pushing and shoving then i think Allen got pushed and hit a bar off the VIP eating area guard thing. I talked to Northern because the 5 starters went up to VIP to watch and he said they had to run the next practice for hitting

Post the video. If Allen is the one I'm thinking of then I don't see how in the world he got shoved around, that guy is a beast. I've spoke to Northern since the altercation along with Jackson, Allen, and Pace when they came in to work the very next day. Said the coach didn't mind because the other team started, yes it was an unfortunate incident....but he said that he was glad his players took up for one another and glad they didn't back down from it. Also, after suspensions were dealt...only one player from the Miner team that wasn't on the court was suspended for leaving the bench not all 5....straight from the CBA who watched the film also.
Anyone have the video?