Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Uh OH! An Aaron Rogers Siting!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well the mustached one got in what do you all think of the game?
Just got home...Did Favre get knocked out of the game or was it because he has already thrown 2 INT'S?
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Just got home...Did Favre get knocked out of the game or was it because he has already thrown 2 INT'S?

Got hurt, a cb hit his arm and it bothered the nerve, can't feel the ball.
I loved it!! I was so glad when I saw the Cowboys were winning!!
Great game...I tivo'ed it so I'm goin to watch it again tonight. lol I was torn with who I wanted to win....I think that will be the NFC championship game by the way.
He seperated his left shoulder and had some kind of nerve injury to his right arm. He said he'd be fine for the next game though. Favre is the toughest guy in the NFL easily.
I would say any other QB would set out the next game or so with that knd of injury IMO.
alfus21 Wrote:He seperated his left shoulder and had some kind of nerve injury to his right arm. He said he'd be fine for the next game though. Favre is the toughest guy in the NFL easily.
agreed...and I hope the next time Aaron Rodgers gets to play in a Packers uniform is 7 years from now when Favre retires, lol..Favre is football.