Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 14th region
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
if you were ranking the 14th teams only, what would be your rankings?

1. letcher
2.perry
3. breathitt
4.hazard
5. leslie
6.estill
7. powell
8. knott
(07-25-2023, 03:43 PM)the gambler Wrote: [ -> ]if you were ranking the 14th teams only, what would be your rankings?

1. letcher
2.perry
3. breathitt
4.hazard
5. leslie
6.estill
7. powell
8. knott

Woah Honestly, the 4 top teams in this district will get to prove themselves but I really don't know what Letcher has coming back so I dropped them and I would figure that Hazard and Breathitt are the top cats and you might be able to switch either of them around. Letcher could be 1. Hazard could be 1. Breathitt could be 1. Perry could be 1. But theres only 1.  Smile

1. Hazard
2. Breathitt
3. Letcher
4. Perry
5. Leslie
6. Estill 
7. Powell 
8. Knott
(07-25-2023, 06:35 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-25-2023, 03:43 PM)the gambler Wrote: [ -> ]if you were ranking the 14th teams only, what would be your rankings?

1. letcher
2.perry
3. breathitt
4.hazard
5. leslie
6.estill
7. powell
8. knott

Woah Honestly, the 4 top teams in this district will get to prove themselves but I really don't know what Letcher has coming back so I dropped them and I would figure that Hazard and Breathitt are the top cats and you might be able to switch either of them around. Letcher could be 1. Hazard could be 1. Breathitt could be 1. Perry could be 1. But theres only 1.  Smile

1. Hazard
2. Breathitt
3. Letcher
4. Perry
5. Leslie
6. Estill 
7. Powell 
8. Knott
i see what youre saying, i just feel hazard lost way too much and not enough to replace kids like, johnson and smith,, Breathitt in same boat , not sure what letcher has back, perry returns a ton of seniors and they beat breathitt last year and had letcher beat..  It will be interesting, definetly cant wait
I would take Breathitt at #1. Especially with Letcher losing Little. He was a great player that will be hard to replace. Breathitt id loaded everywhere but QB.r
By far I put Breathitt #1 or Letcher.

1) Breathitt
2) Letcher Central
3) Perry Central
4)Lesile Co
5)Estill Co
6) Hazard
7)Powell Co
8) Knott co

Top 3 could switch easily. But Perry Central is really good early in season but always seems to tail off by end. Very disappointed in them last year.
Perry and Letcher have to play Corbin. Feel for them them this season especially with the Smith Twins at Corbin now. And also knowing the road runs into Boyle too. If I was Perry I’d try to drop to 3A.