Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Let's give credit to that Belfry front five!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Everyone talks about the backs!! The front five is the ones that make it all happen!!!
I agree.These guys have played tough as nails all year and should get all the praise they can stand. Great Job Guys.What a great group.
Belfry's line is the real deal, an what is scary is we only graduate one senior off the lines...
kyr450 Wrote:Belfry's line is the real deal, an what is scary is we only graduate one senior off the lines...

Yeah, we don't have to give those boys too much credit, cause I am sure they will be getting their fair share next season.:eek:
This is the best O-Line in the state... Trust me. It wasn't that much fun lining up at D-Line against the Pirates O-Line last Friday.
Yea idc how good your backs are if you do not have a good o line then you will not win a game......
That o-line at belfry are some manbeasts....trust me. Like meaty said lining up at d-tackle against belfry was not a fun thing...thank god it was only a scrimmage. I left that game knowing i had played football..i tell you what...haha. Thats not to mention Ivan lee and Dustin may running over me and 2 of my backers..and taking it to the house...lmao.
I've been saying it all year: With the holes our line opens up for Maydo and Ivan, they darn well BETTER finish with 1000 yards each Tongue

BTW, if you total up all our rushing yards combined, did we set a state TEAM record? I bet it was darn close if we didn't. I mean, I have to give credit, Adam Dials was (IS) a great running back, but he carried the team on his shoulders (knees) and it really was overkill. I still would bet that no other TEAM had more rushing yards than we did this season. And that would be a credit to our line. Sure, it's almost impossible to stop Maydo and Ivan open field, but it's not often that anyone gets into the backfield on us, especially when we compare how often our DLine is in THEIR backfield.
I believe Estill co. lead the state in rushing, for the regular season. Don't ask me how, I saw them on film. I would rank them somewhere around Lewis Co. Just slightly better.
EkyLb Wrote:I believe Estill co. lead the state in rushing, for the regular season. Don't ask me how, I saw them on film. I would rank them somewhere around Lewis Co. Just slightly better.

I realize that this is off topic but how in the world can you justify that comment. In case no one knows Lewis finished the season 1-9 and Estill finished the season 9-3 and went to the second round of the playoffs.

I am not an Estill fans but good grief give credit where credit is due.
Awwwwwwww...Smile
A Decent Lineman Wrote:That o-line at belfry are some manbeasts....trust me. Like meaty said lining up at d-tackle against belfry was not a fun thing...thank god it was only a scrimmage. I left that game knowing i had played football..i tell you what...haha. Thats not to mention Ivan lee and Dustin may running over me and 2 of my backers..and taking it to the house...lmao.