Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: EKU 7x7 Champion Boyle County
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I told everyone that Boyle County has the speed.
I haven’t seen them in action this year been to busy to attend any of the 7 on 7’s but I was told this is one of their fastest teams ever.
(07-22-2023, 07:45 PM)Jack Lambert Wrote: [ -> ]I haven’t seen them in action this year been to busy to attend any of the 7 on 7’s but I was told this is one of their fastest teams ever.

Jack, i haven’t saw a team with that kind of speed all over the field. Most teams has 1 guy. Maybe 2. Boyle has 5. They beat LCA in the finals.
(07-22-2023, 07:49 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-22-2023, 07:45 PM)Jack Lambert Wrote: [ -> ]I haven’t seen them in action this year been to busy to attend any of the 7 on 7’s but I was told this is one of their fastest teams ever.

Jack, i haven’t saw a team with that kind of speed all over the field. Most teams has 1 guy. Maybe 2. Boyle has 5. They beat LCA in the finals.

Sounds like it’s going to be a fun year to be a Rebel fan.
Looking forward to a challenging non-district schedule. LCA, Scott County, Frederick Douglas, and Gibson Southern (Indiana).

Can't wait till September 8th to see Scott County face the Rebels!