Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: EKU 7v7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Updates? Anyway to watch? Livestreams?
Read that Pikeville bettered Frederick Douglass and Madisonville North Hopkins and lost to Raceland.
Pikeville has 2 squads. 1st team beat MNH 35-28 and North Laurel 18-7. 2nd team beat Fred Doug 2nd team and lost to Raceland 2nd by 2 pts.
Pikeville 1st team beats Collins 30-20 to win their pool going 3-0.
Perry central. 3-0 to get 1 seed in their pool. Beat Ashland, Scott county WV, and Shelby county.
Rock is 3-0 on the day so far.
Game 1- Rock- 32 Western Hills 7
Game 2- Rock-16 Campbellsville 14
Game 3- Rock- 37 Madison central(2) 27
I assume Pikeville is JV and Varsity split?
Just got a text saying that Boyle had won EKU’s 7 on 7.
(07-22-2023, 12:08 PM)RTruth Wrote: [ -> ]Updates? Anyway to watch? Livestreams?

That was both schools #2 squads they were 6 or 7 schools that put two teams in, and EKU put them all in on group.
How’d each school do?
(07-23-2023, 09:54 PM)bac2369 Wrote: [ -> ]How’d each school do?

Heard Clay County had a good day. Heard North Laurel did good. Of Course Boyle, LCA, Corbin did really good. I heard a lot of bragging on kids from that tournament. I wished it could be streamed somehow. It’s becoming the event. Definitely a good event to get you ready for Friday Nights!
I Just read that the Pikeville 1 went 4-1. The Pikeville 2 team went 3-2. I also heard Hazard was 4-1. How did Raceland and some other Class 1A teams do?
How about Atherton beating FD out of the tournament.
The Semifinals were loaded with Corbin, LCA, Boyle, and FT Highlands.
How did Owen county do
Here's a short video that Pikeville put out of their 7v7 games at EKU. https://fb.watch/l_EFtVWGXj/?mibextid=NnVzG8