Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Chadwell back at Knox Central
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
chadwell back at knox central that be tremendous add on for them
They didn’t have much at 7 on 7 when I watched them vs Franklin county.
(07-21-2023, 10:46 PM)FCSPY Wrote: [ -> ]They didn’t have much at 7 on 7 when I watched them vs Franklin county.

I heard a good report on Franklin County, now how did you see it?
(07-21-2023, 10:47 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-21-2023, 10:46 PM)FCSPY Wrote: [ -> ]They didn’t have much at 7 on 7 when I watched them vs Franklin county.

Franklin has some good kids. What they really have are some physical kids. The way I saw the 7 on 7, boyle was a couple scores better that Franklin. The others were behind those 2 quite a bit. It was a good working day for all 5 teams there. I hope all of them the best of luck in the upcoming season.
(07-21-2023, 04:22 PM)hchs fan Wrote: [ -> ]chadwell back at knox central that be tremendous add on for them
Why would a kid leave KC for North and play basketball season and then go back to KC? Did KC pick up some players yet to be named or what?
Probably because the kid wanted a chance to win state in basketball. North ain’t no better off than KC in football so why not go back and enjoy your senior year with your true friends?
(07-21-2023, 10:47 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]

Youngest team they have had in a long time. But they seem to play hard and correctly. I have seen them vs 7-8 teams in 7 on 7. (Which means nothing.)
Lca, Boyle, Dunbar, Knox central, mercer, both laurels, they seem to move the ball well vs all and held their own stopping them all.
(07-22-2023, 10:03 AM)Diablo Wrote: [ -> ]Probably because the kid wanted a chance to win state in basketball.  North ain’t no better off than KC in football so why not go back and enjoy your senior year with your true friends?
Knox Central is much better football team than North is anyways. Hope to see him playing basketball at Corbin in the fall. If he enrolls at Corbin with returning talent Corbin can win the Region this year. Btw the Chadwell/Corbin merge is being discussed daily all over town so is it possible?
If I was going to get a player, I would go after Partin.
I’d have to bet on North because that oline ain’t no joke. Bell County game will be a good common opponent to figure out all that.
KC has best team they’ve had in 5-6 years. Should be ranked #2 behind Corbin. KC can beat anyone in 13th Region besides Corbin. I look for KC to make deep run in playoffs and definitely win District.
(07-24-2023, 11:59 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]If I was going to get a player, I would go after Partin.

Why doesn't Corbin have him on the football team already? lol
(07-27-2023, 11:32 AM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-24-2023, 11:59 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]If I was going to get a player, I would go after Partin.

I have wondered the same thing. I think there is a glitch in the matrix.
(07-24-2023, 11:55 AM)Cowboy42 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-22-2023, 10:03 AM)Diablo Wrote: [ -> ]Probably because the kid wanted a chance to win state in basketball.  North ain’t no better off than KC in football so why not go back and enjoy your senior year with your true friends?
Knox Central is much better football team than North is anyways. Hope to see him playing basketball at Corbin in the fall. If he enrolls at Corbin with returning talent Corbin can win the Region this year. Btw the Chadwell/Corbin merge is being discussed daily all over town so is it possible?

god I love this account lol
I don’t get it Knox county’s finest
(07-27-2023, 11:32 AM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]

Partin best athlete to come thru KC since Jeffrey Canady and before that Mark Canady. So yeah why don’t we have him on our roster guys?
We didn’t play Partin at QB, It’ll be better come game time
I assume Partin will play Wide reciever, wildcat, running back, qb, linebacker, dtackle, Nose guard, tight end. Did I miss anything.
$5 question is Chadwell even playing football this season….
(07-28-2023, 12:02 PM)64SUR Wrote: [ -> ]$5 question is Chadwell even playing football this season….

I’m hearing no. But he should.
He should play football. I remember back when he was a freshman he was a man among boys on the field. There was even talk of him being a D1 football players. He could be what gets Knox over the hump.
(07-28-2023, 08:54 AM)Cowboy42 Wrote: [ -> ]

Is he 11 people?
(08-09-2023, 12:23 PM)FCSPY Wrote: [ -> ]

Is he 11 people?

close enough.
(08-09-2023, 12:23 PM)FCSPY Wrote: [ -> ]

Is he 11 people?

You will never see him and Superman at the same time.