Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who makes the finals in all six classes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who do you think will be playing next week in the finals in all six classes?
Here are my picks.

Frankfort and Hazard in 1A
Metcalf Co. and Newport Central Catholic in 2A
Belfry and Central in 3A
Lone Oak and Lexington Catholic in 4A
Bowling Green and Highlands in 5A
Trinity and ST. X in 6A
1A - Beechwood vs. Hazard
2A - Newport Catholic vs. Ft. Campbell
3A - Belfry vs. Central
4A - Lexington Catholic vs. Lone Oak
5A - Bowling Green vs. Highlands
6A - St. Xavier vs. Trinity
I just went with Metcalfe Co. and Frankfort because I think the other four classes are no brainers and I'm still a sucker for the underdogs.
adopted purple Wrote:I just went with Metcalfe Co. and Frankfort because I think the other four classes are no brainers and I'm still a sucker for the underdogs.

I was kind of "iffy" about the Beechwood/Frankfort game, just went with the Tigers since they defeated my Blackcats earlier in the year, and I made a wild guess on the Metcalfe/Ft. Campbell game.
blackcat_student Wrote:1A - Beechwood vs. Hazard
3A - Belfry vs. Central

I agree with that list...GO BELFRY AND HAZARD!!! :thumpsup: :Clap:
Heard Frankfort could pull this one out.
blackcat_student Wrote:1A - Beechwood vs. Hazard
3A - Belfry vs. Central

TongueirateSho Go PIrates!TongueirateSho
I agree with black_student except I don't think I really can pick between Frankfort and Beechwood. Beechwood has been there, Frankfort has one heck of a team to beat Mayfield. So I'm "iffy" but I believe I might go with Frankfort since they have Mr. Kentucky EJ Fields.
Frankfort also beat Danville at Danville which is a tough task for anyone.
That is guaranteed to beat Danville at Danville, but that Danville team wasn't as good as the Danville teams in the past. But Frankfort has loads of talent from what I have heard.
bac2369 Wrote:that is guranteed to beat daniville at danville, but that danville team wasnt as good as the danville teams past. but frankfort has loads up talent from what i have heard,

I agree. It's funny though when you end the season at 9 and 3 and your having an off year. Danville sure has a great football tradition.
yes they certainly do. thats odd they expect more. but its good they do
So much for hazard in 1a