Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central at Pikeville In 7-on-7 7/13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Perry host pikeville this coming thursday in 7 on 7     should be very interesting, yea its just 7 on 7 but still be a good one to watch
Excited to see new additions and the young guys we have to go with what we have returning!!!
(07-10-2023, 03:15 PM)RTruth Wrote: [ -> ]Excited to see new additions and the young guys we have to go with what we have returning!!!
Sure would like to see this one, but some video of it would work real well.
Perry is going to Pikeville for 7 on 7 this Thursday.
(07-11-2023, 07:32 AM)Buffs19 Wrote: [ -> ]Perry is going to Pikeville for 7 on 7 this Thursday.
ok i was told it was at perry  my bad     perry is going to floyd central tonight also
What time will 7 v 7 start?
Pikeville Highlights from the 7v7 https://fb.watch/lMwYD6a1zg/?mibextid=CDWPTG
this the best ive seen perrys offense look in years, after 2 scrimmages. if our line and run game can match this passing game, we could have very good year
(07-11-2023, 03:33 PM)the gambler Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-11-2023, 07:32 AM)Buffs19 Wrote: [ -> ]Perry is going to Pikeville for 7 on 7 this Thursday.
ok i was told it was at perry  my bad     perry is going to floyd central tonight also

(07-14-2023, 01:11 AM)Fanatic42 Wrote: [ -> ]Pikeville Highlights from the 7v7 https://fb.watch/lMwYD6a1zg/?mibextid=CDWPTG
Panthers looking good! Thanks for posting.
Prediction that Weston Bevins is a difference maker this year
(07-14-2023, 09:49 AM)the gambler Wrote: [ -> ]this the best ive seen perrys offense look in years, after 2 scrimmages.  if our line and run game can match this passing game, we could have very good year

I was only there for 15-20 minutes but didn't Pikeville thoroughly dominate?
(07-15-2023, 01:23 AM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-14-2023, 09:49 AM)the gambler Wrote: [ -> ]this the best ive seen perrys offense look in years, after 2 scrimmages.  if our line and run game can match this passing game, we could have very good year

I wasn't there, but from watching the video, looked to me like the Panthers dominated. We all know its just a 7v7, first time out the gate but a LOT of balls caught by the men in maroon!
(07-15-2023, 01:39 PM)Big Five-0- Wrote: [ -> ]

I wasn't there, but from watching the video, looked to me like the Panthers dominated. We all know its just a 7v7, first time out the gate but a LOT of balls caught by the men in maroon!
no  absolutely not   perrys offense had their way on the other end   youre just seeing the pikeville highlights      again, its 7 on 7 so im not saying perrys as good as pikeville, but in 7 on 7 passing, yes perry also scored at will    you just have to go find their highlight reel if their is one lol
(07-15-2023, 04:11 PM)the gambler Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-15-2023, 01:39 PM)Big Five-0- Wrote: [ -> ]

no  absolutely not   perrys offense had their way on the other end   youre just seeing the pikeville highlights      again, its 7 on 7 so im not saying perrys as good as pikeville, but in 7 on 7 passing, yes perry also scored at will    you just have to go find their highlight reel if their is one lol

So it sounds you're saying that Perry Co Won the 7v7 vs Pikeville ?
i was there for the entire scrimmage, it looked like a JV squad going up against Pikeville.
Perry’s O had some early success against Pikeville’s D, but after the first series (and Pikeville’s D settled in) Pikeville shut them down.
(07-16-2023, 07:30 PM)Buffs19 Wrote: [ -> ]Perry’s O had some early success against Pikeville’s D, but after the first series (and Pikeville’s D settled in) Pikeville shut them down.
What did Pikeville's O look like?
Next 7v7?
theres either some major pikeville homers or major perry haters on here lol it was just a 7 on 7 but i watched the whole thing, and i knoe perrys offense had their way against the 8 defenders pikeville had out there, now on the other end pikeville also had their way offensivley, again, if it was a actaul game, yes pikeville would be huge favorites but for anyone to say perry didnt play very very well in the 7 on 7is absurd laughable actually rematch this thursday at perry for anyone wanting to see for themselves
(07-17-2023, 03:11 PM)the gambler Wrote: [ -> ]theres either some major pikeville homers or major perry haters on here lol    it was just a 7 on 7 but i watched the whole thing, and i knoe perrys offense had their way against the 8 defenders pikeville had out there, now on the other end pikeville also had their way offensivley, again,  if it was a actaul game, yes pikeville would be huge favorites but for anyone to say perry didnt play very very well in the 7 on 7is absurd    laughable actually    rematch this thursday at perry for anyone wanting to see for themselves

Glad Perry and Pikeville are doing this, will benefit both. Going to try to make it to this one for the whole scrimmage.