Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Assassin's Creed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WOW! This game is absolutely amasing... By far the best 'next-gen' game i have seen thus far. The graphics will blow you away. The gameplay is very smooth and the fighting system is great.

This game is a must buy... :Thumbs:
This game is on my son's Christmas list. He can't wait to play it.
Dream_Weaver Wrote:This game is on my son's Christmas list. He can't wait to play it.
After you see it you will want to play it. Counter attack kills are awesome. Nothing beats taking your knife and sticking it into some guy's kidney, then just walk away quietly. This game kicks major behind.
I'll have to wait till Christmas to play it =/
Wuzza Bear Wrote:I'll have to wait till Christmas to play it =/
Well I am going to have to wait also. My friend has it and it kills me not to play it.
Its a great game i got it the other night
I wanted to buy this game the other day but didn't. I will probably pick it up next weekend.
Looks like an awesome game.
Assassin's Creed creed is a great game, but some even better games is mass effect or call of duty 4
It really is an awesome game. I beat it about 3 weeks ago.
Just finished it up last night. By far one of the better RPG games I've played. If you're looking for something other than online play, this is a must have.
i freaking love this game so much.. it's wonderful..
I have heard good and bad about the game.
From what I hear, the gameplay is very innovative and like nothing seen before
However, they say gameplay is also very repetitive which can make the game slightly boring.
Running Man Wrote:I have heard good and bad about the game.
From what I hear, the gameplay is very innovative and like nothing seen before
However, they say gameplay is also very repetitive which can make the game slightly boring.
Its only boring if u dont try to do all the game offers. Yes most of the missions are alike but there are more than just those. Side quests and finding those flags can take forever.