Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 14th region Pre-Season Top 10 players
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
1. Sperry-Breathitt
2. Beverly-Perry
3. Caudill-Hazard
4. Huff-Knott
5. Dixon-Letcher
6. Woods-Perry
7. Slone-Perry
8. Bellamy-Breathitt
9. Slone-Knott
10. Could be a number of guys in this spot. No one ahead of the pack.
1. Austin Sperry
2. Paul Huff
3. Evan Eversole
4. Kizer Sloan
5. Peyton Dixon
6. Rydge Beverly
7. Hunter Haddix
8. Isaac Bellamy
9. Seth Caudill
10. Kenny Rose
(07-13-2023, 04:57 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: [ -> ]Trayton Woods is easily the #2 player in the region.  The kid is smooth as silk, athletic as can be, and has the best touch in the region easily.
What planet have you been living on? I agree with him being a good shooter but athletic as can be? I don’t see anything athletic about him. He’s a nice player for the 14th region
Jealousy is a disease kid. Woods would destroy you.
(09-13-2023, 07:12 PM)Diablo Wrote: [ -> ]Jealousy is a disease kid.  Woods would destroy you.
As 90% of users on here are old has beens I would hope he would beat us old timers?
So Badger, Parkway Paul is your other account? Go work on your tackling fat boy.
Hearing we are getting a new additions soon in bobcat nation from another 14th region school. 
I think he might be the piece we needed to repeat again.
Who could it be? Evan Eversole or Skylar?
(09-27-2023, 10:29 AM)Bluegrassbredbobcat Wrote: [ -> ]Hearing we are getting a new additions soon in bobcat nation from another 14th region school. 
I think he might be the piece we needed to repeat again.

Ah more "hearing" things with no name involved. Why even bother posting here? Its not like anyone here knows who you are, so do tell what you supposedly "heard" to enlighten us all.
(07-08-2023, 01:47 AM)Badger Wrote: [ -> ]Who are your pre season top 10 players?

1. Austin Sperry-Breathitt
2. Rydge Beverly- PCC
3. Jayden Huff- KCC
4. Kizer Slone - PCC
5. Hunter Haddix- KCC
6. Seth Caudill- Hazard
7. Hayden Neace- Buckhorn
8. Evin Eversole- Hazard 
9. Drake Slone- KCC
10. Peyton Dixon-LCC

HM- Isaac Bellamy- Breathitt, Trayton Woods-PCC, Carter Castle-PCC, Corey Flinchum- Powell, Jack Rose-Powell, Kenny Rose- Estill, Brayden Brandenburg- Powell
[Image: VWEEgLt.gif]
Bolz the entourage has their eyes set on the Jedi to return and the mission started a ways back bruthas!All part of the espionage plan 101!Yosemeite Sam said big guy Slone is a freaking beast and will be the number 1 or 2 player in da region before December baby!BoPo said bolz load the freak up and get Sloneator back to Mortys!   #missionaccomplished  #kidnappinghascommenced  #timetorise #newsponsortimmyshort More mash taters please!!
(09-26-2023, 06:28 PM)Diablo Wrote: [ -> ]So Badger, Parkway Paul is your other account?  Go work on your tackling fat boy.
Absurd ? why would I post on 2 accounts. Delusional people from Combs I guess.
ACCORDING TO CATS PAUSE

SPERRY BREATHITT
HUFF KNOTT
CAUDILL HAZARD
SLONE PERRY
BEVERLY PERRY
WOODS PERRY
EVERSOLE HAZARD
HADDIX KNOTT
ROSE POWELL
DIXON LETCHER

WHICH IS PRETTY MUCH WHO EVERYONE HAD ON HERE IN DIFFERENT ORDERS
Agree with UKisN1. Any list wo Dixon is not credible. Would also be willing to add Brady Boggs from Letcher to the list but he is out with an injury. Hopefully will get to see him on the court sometime this season.
Pages: 1 2