Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Steelers 3 Dolphins 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The lowest scoring game EVER on Monday Night Football. It was a battle until the very end. With 17 seconds left, Jeff Reed nailed the game winning field goal. Ricky Williams and Jesse Chatman both got hurt and was taken out.

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=271126023
Ah, we let this one go but the Dolphins will hand the Pats there first loss... Mark that down!
Its a win..and I'll take a 3-0 win over a 38-35 loss any day of the week, lol..
One of my favorite games just because of the weather and playing conditions. Now thats football weather and a 3-0 score? Just makes it even better!
-STAT- Wrote:One of my favorite games just because of the weather and playing conditions. Now thats football weather and a 3-0 score? Just makes it even better!
Oh, dont get me wrong, those are my kind of games too, but it would have been better if it was against somebody that had some wins on their record, lol..like I said, I'll take it, lol...I'd much rather watch a downpour on a shredded grass field than watch a game in a dome on turf..
Yeah thats true, didn't think of it that way. Hate to be the team to be the loser of Miami's first win.

TidesHoss32 Wrote:Oh, dont get me wrong, those are my kind of games too, but it would have been better if it was against somebody that had some wins on their record, lol..like I said, I'll take it, lol...I'd much rather watch a downpour on a shredded grass field than watch a game in a dome on turf..
I didn't get much sleep Sunday night and I was tired trying to watch that game...I watched it to the end hoping for a great finish and a Miami win so I was pretty disappointed...lol
Easily the WORST field conditions Ive ever seen but a win is a win and now were 8-3 WAY TO GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!
I've seen hockey games score more points than they did last night.
I t would have been really fun to play in all that!
Such a sloppy game! lol..A win is a win is a win!
Was a fun game to watch!
By far the worst conditions I have ever seen at a football game. Ricky Williams's season is over just as quick as it started. Turns out he is done for the year with a torn pectoral muscle. Crazy game to watch though.
Nasty, Nasty, Nasty Game!
blackcat_student Wrote:Ah, we let this one go but the Dolphins will hand the Pats there first loss... Mark that down!

I said the same thing.....But this game was not enjoyable to watch imo i think they should have not played the game what if someone's foot would have hit a sink hole and twisted there knee around and blew it out, very unsafe conditions to play in.