Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: PCC 2023 SCHEDULE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WHATS YOUR PREDICTION FOR PERRY

I SAY 7-3 REGULAR SESON AND MAKE PLAYOFFS

1. SOMERSET AT PERRY

2. BREATHITT AT PERRY

3. AT LAWRENCE CO

4. BELL AT PERRY

5. AT SHELBY VALLEY

6. AT MARTIN CO

7. WHITLEY AT PERRY

8. AT LETCHER

9. AT CORBIN

10. WILLIAMSBURG AT PERRY
They are defiantly making the playoffs this year, unfortunately it might be on the road against Boyle Co.
(06-12-2023, 05:11 PM)Stone Jack Baller Wrote: [ -> ]They are defiantly making the playoffs this year, unfortunately it might be on the road against Boyle Co.
yea you could be right
I can see them being 7-3,8-2, and even 9-1. Don’t think they can go in to Corbin and beat them. They have some talent this year. Some big, strong, fast kids. Should be best record in school history there, if he can keep everyone healthy.
(06-19-2023, 11:53 AM)Diablo Wrote: [ -> ]I can see them being 7-3,8-2, and even 9-1.  Don’t think they can go in to Corbin and beat them.  They have some talent this year.  Some big, strong, fast kids.  Should be best record in school history there, if he can keep everyone healthy.
i like the way youre thinking lol    i agree though, 7-3 possibly 8-2 if everyone stays healthy..  The schedule is tough, a lot of games they could win but could lose and be 4-6     they have the pieces to really have a good year
4-6