Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Arron Crum??????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ive heard many things about allen central's new player....but does anyone have any idea or info about him...what postion does he play....
Hes basically a swing man. He is a streaky player who can get hot a times, but he is only a spot shooter. Thats all he could do when I watched them at their panaroma. But most of the people I talked to said he was related to another AC great Shawn Newsome, if anyone knows is this true?
RattleSnake Wrote:Hes basically a swing man. He is a streaky player who can get hot a times, but he is only a spot shooter. Thats all he could do when I watched them at their panaroma. But most of the people I talked to said he was related to another AC great Shawn Newsome, if anyone knows is this true?

Yes, Shawn and Aaron are cousins. I think their moms are sisters.
im not sure about the relation to shawn newsome, but i watched their rebel night along with the valley game, and he is a lot more talented than he demonstrated against shelby valley. you cant judge someone's talent by one game against a great team like that, especially since it was just a panorama. trust me you will see his potential throughout the season
Also, i have been told he had close to 40 in their 2nd panorama game. Seems like more than just a spot shooter with those stats.
where is allen central iv never seen it?