Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: All-Star Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have heard rumor that the east will play against the west in a all area all star game is this true?
Too Good Wrote:I have heard rumor that the east will play against the west in a all area all star game is this true?

There is a ALL- Star game every year
OMG not this again.
It's a valid question. We used to have a KY/TN All Star game but I think that is either out or on it's way out. Tom Posey has started an East/West All Star Game. My son played in it the first year. It was quite interesting to see some of them boys play their very last game on a football field.
Midee1 Wrote:It's a valid question. We used to have a KY/TN All Star game but I think that is either out or on it's way out. Tom Posey has started an East/West All Star Game. My son played in it the first year. It was quite interesting to see some of them boys play their very last game on a football field.

I have not heard anything on this. You would think that KHSAA would put something out regarding the Tenn. thing. I personally would rather have a Est west game. Knowing KHSAA they will probable go with a north south game.
this will be the 3rd year for the east and west game
There will be a state wide East/West game to take the place of the Kentucky vs Tennessee game (Tennessee did not want to play anymore). There will also be a local East/West game that Tom Posey sponsors.
ewingpirate Wrote:There will be a state wide East/West game to take the place of the Kentucky vs Tennessee game (Tennessee did not want to play anymore). There will also be a local East/West game that Tom Posey sponsors.

I think you are correct Pirate. Tennessee was fine when they were beating us every year. The last 5 or 6 years we have been beating the crap out of them and they took their ball and went home. Big Grin
adopted purple Wrote:I think you are correct Pirate. Tennessee was fine when they were beating us every year. The last 5 or 6 years we have been beating the crap out of them and they took their ball and went home. Big Grin

lmao but so true
how do you have a local e/w game?
I live in Louisville and it was in the paper up here a couple of months ago. There will no longer be a Tenn. and KY all-star game. It is being replaced by the east vs. west all-star game. I believe the game is played at WKU this year.
VHSL-helper Wrote:how do you have a local e/w game?
There is a North East KY all-star game. The teams in the east are Russell, Ashland, Boyd Co, Greenup County, Fairview, Lawrence County and Raceland. The teams in the West are Mason County, Fleming County, Rowan County, Clark County, Nicholas County, and I can't remember the others. Maybe Bath County, Lewis County and Morgan County.
hoochyhunter Wrote:I live in Louisville and it was in the paper up here a couple of months ago. There will no longer be a Tenn. and KY all-star game. It is being replaced by the east vs. west all-star game. I believe the game is played at WKU this year.

A couple of months ago? Been some changes since then .... EAST Tn. and EAST Ky. will have an All-Star contest at U. of the C.