Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ricky Williams to start vs. Steelers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looks like Ricky is back at it again as tonight he gets the start facing the Pittsburgh Steelers.
He made a joke of the organization, but in the interview they just showed, he sounded respectable.
That's pretty wild he's starting already. Cool though.
alfus21 Wrote:That's pretty wild he's starting already. Cool though.

They've hit rock bottom, they'll do anything too win a game this season.
^I don't blame em'.

Is anyone watching the pregame coverage? The field is in shambles!
I watched a bit of it and they have postponed kickoff till 9:00 due to the weather.
i hope ricky tears it up tonight to show everyone he still has it
and ricky is hurt
Cards09 Wrote:and ricky is hurt

I wouldn't expect anything less. He has not played in the NFL in 22 months and never had a full contact practice since he returned to the league.
GO DOLPHINS!

0-0 Heading into the 4th quarter!
This is sooo painful to watch. Looking better though.
I missed this game due to work..probably a good thing..Pittsburgh's gonna have to do something about playing to the level of their opponents..they got Cincy next week, then New England..jeez..a wins a win though, Ill take it..
I just saw on PTI that the injury Williams suffered last night will sideline him for the rest of the season...so much for the comeback.
Yepp, has a torn chest muscle, out for the year.
Hate to see that happen. But, just a bad break. He got stepped on in a pretty bad spot.
I thought it looked nasty and couldnt imagine how 245 pounds of instant impact would feel because it was dead on!
He could have REALLY halped out the Dolphins as well!
I think it was #92 James Harrison stepping on him that caused the injury during the fumble.
Well this year went up in smoke!
DevilsWin Wrote:I think it was #92 James Harrison stepping on him that caused the injury during the fumble.

I don't even think it was James Harrison that stepped on him, and when he got stepped on the ball was already lose, which is the reason he got stepped on, because the person was running for the ball.
whos he playing for dolphins?