Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jayden Huff to KCC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With Huff enrolling at Knott Central, in your opinion where does that put the patriots in the pre season rankings, and also where does it put Letcher ? heres my top 5 as of now...

1. PCC   Beverly, Slone, Castle, Woods all return for the dores
2. Knott  Haddix, Slone, Huff and the young core coming back
3. Breathitt  Sperry and Bellamy but got too add some pieces 
4. Powell Brandenburg, Rose, Flinchum, should put Powell in the hunt
5. Hazard young, with Caudill, Eversole, and the rest, but they have Coach Holland
I think by the end of the season, KC could be the #1 team in the 14th. Huff and company are building something to be proud of.
(06-06-2023, 04:57 PM)the gambler Wrote: [ -> ]With Huff enrolling at Knott Central, in your opinion where does that put the patriots in the pre season rankings, and also where does it put Letcher ? heres my top 5 as of now...

5. Hazard young, with Caudill, Eversole, and the rest, but they have Coach Holland
I’m hearing that slone is leaving Perry and headed back home to knott county. Any word on that for sure?
Perry will beat dat ass at KCC like they usually do. Beverly leaves PCC it won’t happen though.
(06-08-2023, 03:59 PM)Rookieoftheyear Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-06-2023, 04:57 PM)the gambler Wrote: [ -> ]With Huff enrolling at Knott Central, in your opinion where does that put the patriots in the pre season rankings, and also where does it put Letcher ? heres my top 5 as of now...

I’m hearing that slone is leaving Perry and headed back home to knott county. Any word on that for sure?
He wont go back to knott
The Breathitt county BOBCATS has more talent than people think. They are the team to beat
(06-09-2023, 04:16 PM)the gambler Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-08-2023, 03:59 PM)Rookieoftheyear Wrote: [ -> ]

He wont go back to knott
I don’t think he’s been going out for spring football. I may be wrong. If not then it doesn’t look good for him to stay at pcc.
Who will Perry move to QB?
(06-11-2023, 12:57 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: [ -> ]Who will Perry move to QB?
kizer slone will be the QB, he aint leaving, and he has been going to spring football, but hasnt played summer basketball due to football camps
Glad to see Huff back where he belongs.
Gonna take a whole lot more to beat PCC than Huff. Heard two more Toblers will be enrolling soon. Pipeline got opened again over at Circle T.