Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell County 2023
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Aug 11 @ Hazard  scrimmage

Aug 18 @ North Laurel
Aug 25 @ Boyd County
Sep 1st vs Letcher County Central
Sep 9th open
Sep 15 @ Whitley County
Sep 22 @ McCreary Central (D)
Sep 29 open
Oct 6 vs Knox Central (D)
Oct 13 open
Oct 20 @ Clay County (D)
Oct 27 vs Halan County 

Thoughts?

* Rock is a District opponent and will be in one of the available dates when it gets worked out.
(06-03-2023, 07:48 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]Aug 11 @ Hazard  scrimmage

Aug 18 @ North Laurel
Aug 25 @ Boyd County
Sep 9th open
Sep 15 @ Whitley County
Sep 29 open
Oct 13 open
Oct 20 @ Clay County (D)
Oct 27 vs Halan County 

Thoughts?
Bell and Rock not playing ? I thought they were in the same district !!
(06-03-2023, 08:11 PM)BUFFALO Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-03-2023, 07:48 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]Aug 11 @ Hazard  scrimmage

Aug 18 @ North Laurel
Aug 25 @ Boyd County
Sep 9th open
Sep 15 @ Whitley County
Sep 29 open
Oct 13 open
Oct 20 @ Clay County (D)
Oct 27 vs Halan County 

Thoughts?
Bell and Rock not playing ? I thought they were in the same district !!
Rock will be on the schedule on one of the dates available when the date gets worked out.
4th down and 15 for Bell…….and yes they are going for it. Lol!!
im ready for dudley to quit so maybe bell will play middlesboro again
Updated Schedule 6/16

Aug 11 @ Hazard  scrimmage

Aug 18 @ North Laurel
Aug 25 @ Boyd County
Sep 8 @ Perry County Central
Sep 15 @ Whitley County
Sep 29 Rockcastle County (D)
Oct 13 open
Oct 20 @ Clay County (D)
Oct 27 vs Halan County
(06-15-2023, 01:54 AM)mr yellow jacket Wrote: [ -> ]im ready for dudley to quit so maybe bell will play middlesboro again
Lol If u think he dodgeing boro then your crazy nobody dodge boro ol french don’t want play bell cause if they lose then they going start losing kids we seen how that last one played out
(06-16-2023, 09:55 PM)BellCOUNTYfaithfull Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-15-2023, 01:54 AM)mr yellow jacket Wrote: [ -> ]im ready for dudley to quit so maybe bell will play middlesboro again
Lol If u think he dodgeing boro then your crazy nobody dodge boro ol fdon’t want play bell cause if they lose then they going start losing kids we seen how that last one played out
I wouldn’t worry about Middlesboro as Bell will have their hands full with Knox Central and Rockcastle County this season. RockCastle picked up some players from North Laurel to get over the hump. Knox Central will be good as long as Partin stays healthy. I got Rock beating Bell this year.
(06-17-2023, 11:58 AM)Cowboy42 Wrote: [ -> ]
Lol If u think he dodgeing boro then your crazy nobody dodge boro ol fdon’t want play bell cause if they lose then they going start losing kids we seen how that last one played out
I wouldn’t worry about Middlesboro as Bell will have their hands full with Knox Central and Rockcastle County this season. RockCastle picked up some players from North Laurel to get over the hump. Knox Central will be good as long as Partin stays healthy. I got Rock beating Bell this year.

Wow! 3A is going to be fun.

What about Clay Co. ?  New stadium, new complex, tailgating. They say they're loaded for Bell, Rock and Knox !!
(06-17-2023, 02:59 PM)BUFFALO Wrote: [ -> ]

What about Clay Co. ?  New stadium, new complex, tailgating. They say they're loaded for Bell, Rock and Knox !!
Tailgating is always wild in Clay County. Love the fact Clay has New Stadium and complex. Love to see all the 13th Region teams thrive and be competitive. Clay has definitely got the QB and Receiver core to get it done. I hope they can beat Bell County just don’t see it this year.
(06-17-2023, 05:16 PM)Cowboy42 Wrote: [ -> ]

Tailgating is always wild in Clay County. Love the fact Clay has New Stadium and complex. Love to see all the 13th Region teams thrive and be competitive. Clay has definitely got the QB and Receiver core to get it done. I hope they can beat Bell County just don’t see it this year.
Until someone proves they can top Bell in the district, I just do not think it's smart to bet against the Bobcats. Clay County does have weapons on offense but how are they going to stop Bell with Thomas? I know Parton is a great player but I feel like the rest of their team isn't as good as Bell's. I understand that Rockcastle will be a trendy pick with the North Laurel transfers. We need to remember that Bell County beat North Laurel last year and I have a hard time believing that Rockcastle's roster is better than Norths. Then when you look at coaching Dudley is by far the best in the district. I think Bell County wins the district and do not see anyone being with their closest district game being two touchdowns.
Rock's best win last year was against Casey in week 1. Took a big step back last year. I think they will be better this year but I like Bell County's chances.
Any news on Bell County scrimmage?

My grandfather said "they" is the biggest liar in the world.