Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Happy Birthday pjdoug!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have a great birthday sweetheart!!!
Happy Birthday pjdoug!
Happy Birthday PJDoug!!! Let’s eat!
Happy birthday, dougie!!!!
Happy Birthday Ole Boy!!  
Better get some HEPA drawers on so you don't spread any dust on everyone else when you fart now! Smile Smile
Happy Birthday Dougie! Hope you have a great day!
Happy Birthday Bullitt East…….I meant to say Pjdoug
Happy Birthday Dougie!!! If I was in your neck of the woods I'd stop by with a card, and then have some of that cue that i know your cooking/smoking. I'd bring us some cold ones too!!
Happy birthday to pjdoug
33 no way as the site says!
Hoping your teams continue to smoke some hind end in the coming year!
Happy belated birthday Dougie I’ve been praying for you my friend hope it was one to remember
Happy birthday PJ Doug hope everything is going alright with you and hope you have a blessed day
It must have my birthday wrong but thank you very much lol
(06-04-2023, 09:54 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]It must have my birthday wrong but thank you very much lol

Maybe it’s a baseball championship birthday!
(06-02-2023, 04:56 PM)64SUR Wrote: [ -> ]Happy Birthday Bullitt East…….I meant to say Pjdoug

Your needle seems to be stuck.
(06-04-2023, 10:24 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-04-2023, 09:54 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]It must have my birthday wrong but thank you very much lol

Maybe it’s a baseball championship birthday!

I sure hope so Smile
(06-04-2023, 04:55 PM)TD Hounds Wrote: [ -> ]Happy belated birthday Dougie I’ve been praying for you my friend hope it was one to remember

Thanks my friend. Find me a garden spot? lol
(06-02-2023, 05:26 PM)Big Five-0- Wrote: [ -> ]Happy Birthday Dougie!!! If I was in your neck of the woods I'd stop by with a card, and then have some of that cue that i know your cooking/smoking. I'd bring us some cold ones too!!

I need to make you some cue sometime. I'm getting ready to gain some wisdom from a legendary pitmaster.
(06-04-2023, 05:06 PM)Patriot1 Wrote: [ -> ]Happy birthday PJ Doug hope everything is going alright with you and hope you have a blessed day

I'm still hanging around. I hope you're doing well my friend.
Thanks for all the well wishes even if the site has numbers wrong. I appreciate it Big Grin
(06-02-2023, 12:39 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: [ -> ]Have a great birthday sweetheart!!!

Thanks, Granny. I've tried to send messages to you Smile
Happy belated Birthday PjDoug
Happy Birthday PjDoug!!
Happy Birthday Doug!!!
I don't have any PMs from you pj. Sorry.
(06-08-2023, 08:44 AM)Granny Bear Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have any PMs from you pj.  Sorry.

I was gonna sweet talk you, but your inbox was full.
It isn't full. That's odd. I check and delete every day.

Smile
(06-09-2023, 06:39 AM)Granny Bear Wrote: [ -> ]It isn't full.  That's odd.  I check and delete every day.

Smile

it sent that time
Happy Birthday, Cuz!!!
(06-09-2023, 11:18 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: [ -> ]Happy Birthday, Cuz!!!

Thanks. it's my half birthday. send gifts later. lol