Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Wanted: NINTENDO WII
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is all I want for Christmas and I cannot find one anywhere! If anyone knows someone who wants to sell theirs or has one to sell, pleease let me know ASAP.
Thanks.
Brittany0121 Wrote:This is all I want for Christmas and I cannot find one anywhere! If anyone knows someone who wants to sell theirs or has one to sell, pleease let me know ASAP.
Thanks.
I'm looking for one too,Brittany.
It really makes me hate Nintendo for holding back supplies.
Just keep checking with Wal Mart. My mother got one for my boys a few weeks back. She walked in and they had 3 on the shelves.
Midee1 Wrote:Just keep checking with Wal Mart. My mother got one for my boys a few weeks back. She walked in and they had 3 on the shelves.

Yeah, It definently seems that way in Ashland. We have to go to walmart atleast 10 times a week because of someone's obsession and we see them atleast once every couple days, same with PS3.
I've got one brand new never opened with no intentions of playing it. I'll probably put it on Ebay though and let economics do its own thing.
alfus21 Wrote:I've got one brand new never opened with no intentions of playing it. I'll probably put it on Ebay though and let economics do its own thing.

So you are one of THEM people. Taking advantage of the unsuspecting masses.

I better not stumble into Wal Mart and find any there. EBAY here I come.
Midee1 Wrote:So you are one of THEM people. Taking advantage of the unsuspecting masses.

I better not stumble into Wal Mart and find any there. EBAY here I come.

Alfus>:flame: Consumers>:eek:
alfus21 Wrote:I've got one brand new never opened with no intentions of playing it. I'll probably put it on Ebay though and let economics do its own thing.

Turd.

Here I am dying to find one, and can't, and you'd make me pay 400 dollars for it on ebay Sad Wink
Brittany0121 Wrote:Turd.

Here I am dying to find one, and can't, and you'd make me pay 400 dollars for it on ebay Sad Wink

Nahhh I wouldn't do that.

I'd make you pay 500 dollars for it Smile
What a bargain. I just can't pass that up.
sorry FOX SPORTS and Brittany. lol
Bummer. My mom has called every walmart and electronics store within a 200 mile radius of here.
I have a brand new Nintendo Wii still in the box.. PM me if you are still interested.