Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville 6 Lawrence Co 0 15th Region Tourney
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congrats to the Tigers.
Paintsville is clicking at the right time. Pikeville will be a very big test. If they can get by them and not use Fugate they are region champs.
No way Paintsville doesn’t pitch Fugate tomorrow night is there?
No way Fugate doesn't pitch against Pikeville.
(05-22-2023, 12:04 AM)Spud6 Wrote: [ -> ]No way Paintsville doesn’t pitch Fugate tomorrow night is there?

I think you have to. You have to trust your 2 and 3 guys if you make the championship game. It would be a massive gamble to not throw your best against Pikeville and then lose with Fugate not throwing a pitch in the tourney.
Fugate is throwing tomorrow!
Fugate is throwing for Paintsville and Duty is throwing for Pikeville.
Fugate will start and send the Panthers home. This Tiger team is on a mission.
(05-22-2023, 10:59 AM)Ralph Furley Wrote: [ -> ]Fugate will start and send the Panthers home. This Tiger team is on a mission.

VERY possible but I'm old enough to remember Pikeville beating Fugate 15-0 in All-A championship last year. Don't expect that to happen again but Duty is more than capable of sending Paintsville to the house.
(05-22-2023, 11:13 AM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-22-2023, 10:59 AM)Ralph Furley Wrote: [ -> ]Fugate will start and send the Panthers home. This Tiger team is on a mission.

VERY possible but I'm old enough to remember Pikeville beating Fugate 15-0 in All-A championship last year. Don't expect that to happen again but Duty is more than capable of sending Paintsville to the house.
This should be regional championship game but draw played big part this year. If Pikeville get past Paintsville they pulled Thompson in time he could throw championship game but they have big task in getting by Paintsville. Johnson Central was blessed with easy road to championship game.
(05-22-2023, 11:13 AM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]

Fugate will be pitching with a chip on his shoulder. He’s lost his only 2 regional tournament starts the last 2 years. He’ll be ready but I expect Shane will have Pikeville jacked for this game. I expect a excellent game. I’m going Pikeville 3 Paintsville 2.
Should be best game of tournament. Can’t wait!!!!
This game is a pick’em. Any outcome would not shock me.
Same here. Can’t bet against Fugate but can’t bet against Duty either.