Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cincinnati 35 Tennessee 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Bengals played a complete game and dominated a pretty good Tennessee team. Carson bounced back and played like the Pro Bowl QB that he is. Chad seemed to be back to his old self and they were awesome in the red zone. I think their success in the red zone was because the running game was working. Rudi was finally 100% and they did great on 3rd downs.

Can't say enough about the defense.....they had it all today...pressures, 2 turnovers, goal line stands and good tackling. The defense has played well the last 3 games and as a Bengal fan, I will be anxious to see if their improvement trend continues.

Total team effort. The Bengals today played like the team we were expecting to see all season. Nice win.
Congrats Bengals.

My Titans just struggled all game long, very poor tackling and D play today, even the Offense look terrible today but thats they way its look the last 3 games.I hope we can pick it up next week and snap the 3 game losing streak!
Bengal Cat Wrote:The Bengals played a complete game and dominated a pretty good Tennessee team. Carson bounced back and played like the Pro Bowl QB that he is. Chad seemed to be back to his old self and they were awesome in the red zone. I think their success in the red zone was because the running game was working. Rudi was finally 100% and they did great on 3rd downs.

Can't say enough about the defense.....they had it all today...pressures, 2 turnovers, goal line stands and good tackling. The defense has played well the last 3 games and as a Bengal fan, I will be anxious to see if their improvement trend continues.

Total team effort. The Bengals today played like the team we were expecting to see all season. Nice win.

Agreed; they had me worried just because I knew that the Titans are a very good running team and Vince Young worried me. Fourth and half a yard stand was HUGE
This was very surprising. The Bengals must've played a heck of a game to beat the Titans. Ecspecially by that margin.
Complete domination on both sides of the ball for Cincy. Best game they've played all year. Congrats!
-STAT- Wrote:Complete domination on both sides of the ball for Cincy. Best game they've played all year. Congrats!
bluegrassballa Wrote:This was very surprising. The Bengals must've played a heck of a game to beat the Titans. Ecspecially by that margin.

Our defense was aggressive, the Titans haven't given up many sacks (they gotta be near the the top in fewest sacks allowed), and the Bengals usually haven't been able to get pressure on anyone. If we called defense like that in more games, we'd be better than 4-7
Great win for the Bengals..this was exactly what they needed..probably the best all around game theyve played in two years..but they played exceptional on both sides of the ball. Me and PB5 was talking, and yeah, as much as I cant stand Chris Henry, he makes a huge difference in that offense..congrats Bengals..way to bounce back instead of calling it a season..
The difference IMO was that the Bengals included Rudi Johnson more in there offense and gave him around 25 rushes or more and made th opposing defense have to play a cover 2 in which when you have a 3rd WR like Henry(who could be alot of teams #1) totally opens up there offense!
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Great win for the Bengals..this was exactly what they needed..probably the best all around game theyve played in two years..but they played exceptional on both sides of the ball. Me and PB5 was talking, and yeah, as much as I cant stand Chris Henry, he makes a huge difference in that offense..congrats Bengals..way to bounce back instead of calling it a season..

Chris Henry does make a vast improvement for the Bengals offense. He can catch anything that is thrown to him.
Yeah no doubt Chris Henry makes a huge difference and takes a lot of pressure off Chad and Housh. If he wasn't suspended the first 8 games and played them all, the Bengals would be better than 4-7. And Bengal Cat also makes a great point, if Chuck could make the right defensive calls and the players execute them we would be better than 4-7. Hey the season's not over yet!
It was a great win, looks like the Bengals are trying to get back on track. They face Pittsburg . Sunday
Just as every other Bengal fan was wondering, WHERE WAS THIS TEAM ALL YEAR??? :confused:

About as perfect a game as you could play, save for Graham missing the chippie field goal. Offense was humming, and the defense made all the stops when they needed to.

If they play like this on Sunday, they will have an excellent chance to beat the Steelers. :thumpsup: