Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bush Loses Ally
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
President Bush lost an important ally when Australia voted out Prime Minister John Howard. The liberal party (rightviews) lost the election yesterday to the Labor Party (left views) forcing one of President Bush's biggest allies out of power. Now the federal government and ALL state governments here in Australia are controlled by the Labor party. It will be interesting to see how the Australian government reacts and how their connections with the US fade.
Bush is Captain of a Ship of Fools and Australia is jumping ship.
DevilsWin Wrote:Bush is Captain of a Ship of Fools and Australia is jumping ship.
You're both ridiculous, Bush is a horrible president, but you're saying that Australia voted out their prime minister just to cut ties with Bush and the U.S........... it's kinda sad actually, you're probly one of the people who bames all their problems in life on Bush.
BFritz Wrote:You're both ridiculous, Bush is a horrible president, but you're saying that Australia voted out their prime minister just to cut ties with Bush and the U.S........... it's kinda sad actually, you're probly one of the people who bames all their problems in life on Bush.
I have no pronblems!:moon: Australia turning it's back on America because of Bush is the sad part.
DevilsWin Wrote:I have no pronblems!:moon: Australia turning it's back on America because of Bush is the sad part.
Once again, you're claiming that Australia voted out their Prime Minister just because he's allies with BushRolleyes I guess his policies and things that related directly to things in Australia have nothing to do with his popularity........ once again, beyond ridiculous.
BFritz Wrote:Once again, you're claiming that Australia voted out their Prime Minister just because he's allies with BushRolleyes I guess his policies and things that related directly to things in Australia have nothing to do with his popularity........ once again, beyond ridiculous.
You keep thinking that way BFritz. :thumpsup: One day you'll wake up and say to yourself wow I was totally wong.:Sad04:
BFritz Wrote:You're both ridiculous, Bush is a horrible president, but you're saying that Australia voted out their prime minister just to cut ties with Bush and the U.S........... it's kinda sad actually, you're probly one of the people who bames all their problems in life on Bush.
I don't believe that I ever said they voted Howard out because of the war. In fact, I know the war was a second tier worry for the country. I was just pointing out that of our Allies in Iraq, we just lost one of the strongest, and therefore might lose their support.