Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lone Oak
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone know how the Robinson kid did in their playoff win?
threw 5 TD's
That's a shocker, lol!
This kid has a chance of getting 100 tds this year! That would be amazing! Good luck Corey!
bluegrassballa Wrote:This kid has a chance of getting 100 tds this year! That would be amazing! Good luck Corey!
Where does he stand now? In the 80s right?
Beef Wrote:Where does he stand now? In the 80s right?

What kind of system does Lone Oak run? They sound like they are just like Hawaii with all pass.
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:86

Wow!
They run a 5 receiver spread offense. I watched some of their game online Friday night, and more times than not there is no RB's in the backfield. It's almost always a shotgun formation. The kid has an outstanding arm, and field awarness too.
This is awesome!! It will be near impossible to get to 100 TDs with only a maximum of 2 games remaining but getting into the 90s would be GREAT! I know he has the state record, but what is the national record? Or does he hold that too? This is also amazing considering out many times he has sat out the 4th quarter or the whole 2nd half.
Beef Wrote:This is awesome!! It will be near impossible to get to 100 TDs with only a maximum of 2 games remaining but getting into the 90s would be GREAT! I know he has the state record, but what is the national record? Or does he hold that too? This is also amazing considering out many times he has sat out the 4th quarter or the whole 2nd half.

Yea, he has had the state record for a couple games now I think.
If this kid keeps this up you will see him and his team at Papa John's!
Beef he also hold the national record now, it was 77 I think