Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lincoln County 43 Johnson Central 22
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Congrats Lincoln County
hate to hear this one.....I was really pullin for JC.....Congrats to Lincoln County
Good luck next week!:igiveup:
Man i was hoping JC would get far this year.

Do they lose Shawn Grimm?
If...Then Wrote:Man i was hoping JC would get far this year.

Do they lose Shawn Grimm?

Yes, Grimm is a senior this season.
Congrats to Lincoln. The fans were great! They welcomed us into the stadium, and congratulated us on our season and wished us well on our drive home. Classy people!!
Only thing that was disturbing to me was the PA guy trying to call penalties during the game. The atmosphere was great, music was cool, refs were pretty good and both teams played some good football, but this guy ruined the experience for several of us.
Let's go Patriots! Take it to the birds next week!
GOOD SEASON JOHNSON CENTRAL!!! I remember going to camp with yall and playing cards with Shawn Grimm during downtime between practices...lmao. I was really pulling for yall and hate to hear yall got beat....congrats Lincoln--wouldve nvr picked it. I wish all of ya nuthin but tha best!! GOOD JOB GUYS!!
Congratulations JC boys. You all have had a terrific season & the Senior boys have had an amazing run... Good Luck to each of you in your future pursuits! Great memories for all involved!
Great season JC.
Great season JC
Congrats Lincoln on the win. Really expected this one to be ALOT closer and even expected a J.C. victory. Going to be odd next year watching J.C. highlights without Grimm in them.! Great season Eagles!
Grats to Lincoln.Great season to the Golden Eagles We were pullin for you guys.
The winner was no suprise but the margin was, hate it for the JC fans who have become some of the best in the state