Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard @ Lexington Christian---State Semis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who goes to the carpet fellas???
should be a good football game! But I'm gonna have to go with Hazard!
Hazard in a close one
i believe LCA will come out with more of a fight this time, but hazard is still gonna take this in a close one. I believe we'll see more of an effort from lca this time, get ready DAWGS, dont underestimate anyone
I'm gonna have to say, LCA all the way!
Itll be a war...I tell ya man!! I cant wait----Keep rollin dawgs!
Go Dawgs!!!
There ain't no city school gonna get any love on a message board that is dominated by the mountains.....LOL

Hazard v/s Beechwood @ Louisville
blitz43 Wrote:...Hazard v/s Beechwood @ Louisville

Ditto!
KEEP ROLLIN' DAWGS!!!!!!!
BEAT LCA!!!!!!!
Hazard-28
LC-25.
I think LCA will turn the tables on Hazard this time, but I hope I'm wrong. Never dreamed I would ever be rooting for Hazard, but I am. Good luck Bulldogs.
blitz43 Wrote:There ain't no city school gonna get any love on a message board that is dominated by the mountains.....LOL

Hazard v/s Beechwood @ Louisville

Ain't that the truth....Go Pirates & Go Dawgs...Bring those Titles back home to the Mountains !!!!!!
go hazard and belfry show those city boys how to play football and bring those titles to eastern ky where they belong
I think this game will be much tougher than the last one....but I think we can and will beat LCA again. I tell you its gonna be a war...but once again i think it depends on how well the d-line plays to free up Teague and Howard to put a hit on Hayden. Im not worried bout our offense they seem to always do miracles...lol. Defense better step up again...
yea the d needs to step up, but that offense needs to get back to its old form,, i believe the recievers dont need to wear gloves because they can get a better feel without the gloves.
Hazard keeps rolling
Well. here is my two cents worth. I have attended almost all of Hazard's games this year and I have watched them gradually mature into a well oiled football machine. We have come out and played to win and been fairly consistent, although there have been a couple of games when we appeared a little flat. Nevertheless, I believe this team will travel to Lexington and lay it all on the line and play with heart and determination and be the ultimate victor so we can advance to Louisville to play in the state finals.

That's not too bad for a school with only 325 students in the top four grades located in the heart of the mountains and continues to impress people in academics, sports and state band competitons. I couldn't be any prouder of a bunch of kids and I appreciate all the coaching staff has done to help these kids show off their true talents.

I believe the game will be much closer than the last one, but in the end the dogs will prevail!

GO Dawgs!!!:Thumbs:
A Decent Lineman Wrote:I think this game will be much tougher than the last one....but I think we can and will beat LCA again. I tell you its gonna be a war...but once again i think it depends on how well the d-line plays to free up Teague and Howard to put a hit on Hayden. Im not worried bout our offense they seem to always do miracles...lol. Defense better step up again...

Hayden got earholed twice by Ted Honaker on cracks and I thought there would be no way he'd get up. He's an extremely tough kid. One was the first play of the game and it attled him, but he stayed in. The second was about the third or fourth play and he was very slow getting up, but he stayed in. Good luck Hazard.
Hazard by 2 TD's.
Being played at LCA i think this game will be a little different than the one at Hazard, but i still pick the Dawgs
Hazard-35
LCA-24
This time around I'm expecting it too be a lot closer than there regular season game... Although, I still have the Dawgs winning! Go Bulldogs!

Hazard- 35
Lexington Christian- 24
Hazard 38
Lca 35
hazard in this one by 2 td's
Good Luck Hazard
hazard
Hazard hands down
Hazard by a td
Hazard beat them before and will beat them again
Elwayfan Wrote:Hayden got earholed twice by Ted Honaker on cracks and I thought there would be no way he'd get up. He's an extremely tough kid. One was the first play of the game and it attled him, but he stayed in. The second was about the third or fourth play and he was very slow getting up, but he stayed in

And this is relavent because:confused:
Pages: 1 2