Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard 44 Campbellsville 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final
Wow! Big win for Campbellsville at Hazard! Congrats
now they are saying that Hazard won 44-6
ok....I knew that was pretty shocking.....keep us updated
Football Frenzy Wrote:ok....I knew that was pretty shocking.....keep us updated

I will you can go to http://www.reddevilsports.com and click on football than go down and click on teh wlgc logo and hear it all
another blowout. Congrats C-Ville
They just changed it Hazrad wins 44-6
It is posted on KHSAA as Campbelsville the winner! Who knows?
they just updated the score
Hazard is!...
era on KHSAA Like thats there frist
red_devils_rule Wrote:I will you can go to http://www.reddevilsports.com and click on football than go down and click on teh wlgc logo and hear it all

thanks!
Football Frenzy Wrote:thanks!

Your welcome
well theyve not changed it in 10 mins, lol..so Im taking it that Hazard won..congrats Bulldogs!
Congrats Hazard! I was shocked there for a minute haha
WE WON!!!! MY GOD!!!! Whats the deal with all the confusion....Hazard is going to Lexington Christian next week to play to go to the state finals!!!! WE ARE REGION CHAMPS and we CANT STOP!!!! LOl WHOOOOOO!!!!
Yes Hazard won BIG 44-6
A Decent Lineman Wrote:WE WON!!!! MY GOD!!!! Whats the deal with all the confusion....Hazard is going to Lexington Christian next week to play to go to the state finals!!!! WE ARE REGION CHAMPS and we CANT STOP!!!! LOl WHOOOOOO!!!!
We're pullin for ya DL, go whoop some *** up there next week!!
TidesHoss32 Wrote:We're pullin for ya DL, go whoop some *** up there next week!!

Thanks bro!!!
hazard came up real big today and played to the whistle,lets not get side tracked and just keep our heads straight and win against LCA, one game at a time.

GO DAWGS
How about those Bulldogs? Another wonderful win by a determined bunch of young men and a great coaching staff. Our defense was awesome and our offense...well the score speaks for them. We are all so proud of you, dogs, and wish you the best of luck when you travel to Lexington to take on LCA for the second time this year.

Keep your heads on straight and continue to play with pride and the big belief that you can do this. One more game and off we go to Louisville for the state championship.

We are all behind you all the way. Go Dogs!!
Way to go Dawgssss!!!!!!!!!
I don't think there's any words to describe how proud I am of the Hazard Bulldogs. These guys have just been amazing this year. This has been a wonderful season for the Dawgs and I am so proud and thankful to have been able to share in this with all the other Bulldog fans. There's nothing I enjoy more than seeing the HHS students make their spirit line across the field, yelling HAZARD BULLDOGS and BLUE-GOLD, the Band of Gold playing "ON HAZARD HIGH" and everybody yelling and clapping as the Bulldogs come running onto the field amidst all the smoke and flashing blue lights. That alone is worth the price of admission...not to mention the wonderful tailgate crew, the roaring bonfire, the fireworks, the cheerleaders and Randolph and Hal shouting words of inspiration at the top of their lungs. I've said it before and I'll say it again...there's nothing in the world like being a BULLDOG!!!

CONGRATS CHAMPS AND GOOD LUCK IN LEX!!!!! :champ:

MAY THE BULLDOG PRIDE LIVE FOREVER
Great Job Bulldogs! Good Luck next week and congrats C-ville on a great season!
Way to go dogs, state champs hopefully.
Congrats Hazard!
Great win Dawgs....Win it for the mountains!!!!!!!!! We are all pulling for you!

uk96

Way to go Hazard...Us JBS fans are proud of how Hazard has represented east KY in the playoffs and I hope you win the whole thing...
uk96 Wrote:Way to go Hazard...Us JBS fans are proud of how Hazard has represented east KY in the playoffs and I hope you win the whole thing...

Wow never thot id hear that from a JBS fan...lol. Just kidding thanks man, and here in about three weeks we'll get ready for basketball season!!---Wink
how many yards did bridgewater have against hazard,,, i know it wasnt much. he was shut down
Pages: 1 2