Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Betsy Layne '23
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anybody seen Betsy Layne's schedule or heard how they are looking?
(04-27-2023, 11:17 AM)Panther88 Wrote: [ -> ]Anybody seen Betsy Layne's schedule or heard how they are looking?

Aug 18, 23
Berea

Aug 25, 23
Bath County
home

Sep 1, 23
Fairview

Sep 8, 23
Knott County Central
away

Sep 15, 23
Floyd Central
home

Sep 22, 23
Prestonsburg
home

Oct 6, 23
East Ridge
away

Oct 13, 23
Shelby Valley
away

Oct 20, 23
Pike County Central
home

Oct 27, 23
Powell County
away
That is a good schedule for them; potential of being 7-3. That’s just my thoughts from a distance.
(04-28-2023, 06:02 PM)ROTC Wrote: [ -> ]That is a good schedule for them; potential of being 7-3.  That’s just my thoughts from a distance.
But you've not heard anything specific about the team?
We have heard alot up here last week Bill .  When is the flood gates opening south and deep will it go? Sounds like they are gearing things up in Floyd before the deadline Woah
(04-29-2023, 07:41 PM)Sports72 Wrote: [ -> ]We have heard alot up here last week Bill .  When is the flood gates opening south and deep will it go? Sounds like they are gearing things up in Floyd before the deadline Woah
I don't know what any of this means lol
I heard they had 20+ kids out for spring practice last week, thats pretty impressive spring numbers for a team that may only have 30 players on their roster in the fall. I know they should have some nice pieces returning to the O and D lines. You can't expect them to replace the production of Music/Robinson with a single player but i'd expect to see a more dynamic and balanced offense this year. A lot riding on the development of Carter Parsons in his first full year at QB.