Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt Co. 20 Russell 17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Final
Good job Breathitt.

Really wanted to play Russell again, but still, bring on the Bobcats!
congrats bobcats
and russell you guys had a good season G/L next year
Belfry going back to the big show
Congrats bobcats
red_devils_rule Wrote:Belfry going back to the big show
Not a guarantee, but odds are in their favor. Good luck Bobcats and congrats Russell on a great season.
Great job Russell. You guys represented yourselves well. Congrats bobcats!
Congrats Breathitt nice win you exploited what everyone knew was Russells weakness all season. Gl next week
Russell seniors we will miss you all. Russell will reload and be back next season.
Congrats Breathitt...Good game Russell.
Russell seniors we will miss you all, Very good year keep your heads haled high you have nothing to be a shamed of Great season
hats off to breathitt
played great ball
Both teams played a pretty good game. Breathitt seemed sloppy with some of their shovel pass attempts and both teams overcame early turnovers. It was back and forth the whole way. #3 for Breathitt came up big at the end of the game and essentially won the game for them. He made a great leaping catch over the middle on their last (or second to last) touchdown drive and then made a great leaping defense of a deep pass on Russell's last drive that saved what would have been the game winning touchdown. All in all, it was a good game. Congratulations to Breathitt for moving on and to Russell on another great season.
Congratulations to both teams. This game could have gone either way just as most of thought. Good luck to the Russell Seniors. We will all miss you guys. Thanks for all the great fun on Friday night. Myself and my family thank you.
Congrats Russell on a nice season
congrats to breathitt.....good luck next week against a tough belfry team....

and congrats to russell on a fine season
Thanks to the Russell Seniors. It has been a pleasure watching you guys play the past 3 years!
Congrats to Breathitt. Good game though Russell. Good luck next year.
Con grats to both teams on what seems to have been a great game and to their great seasons! Good luck next week at the CAM, it's tough to get a win there!
Knew it would be a battle---congrats Russell---GOOD SEASON!!! and to breathitt,, you all got a war on your hands next week---Get ready for sum Belfry Pirates!!!
Congrats Breahittt!
I had a feeling that Breathitt would win, but I SO wanted a rematch with the Devils.

Grats to both teams on great seasons!!! I knew tonight's game would be a war. I just hope I can get a DVD of the game Wink Hopefully Haywood gets it and makes John a copy.

Bobcats, see you all in 7!!!
Congrats Bobcats... And keep your heads up Red Devils!
Another season goes by with Russell coaches wasting talent. As Ive said for yrs, Russell this yr was twice as talented as Breathitt. Fugate boys were good. Other than that, it shouldn't have been close. Same os 02, 00, 99, and last yrs finals loss. Chalk one up for the coaching staff. When ol Puss gut retires Russell will probably win about 4 straight titles.
EkyLb Wrote:Another season goes by with Russell coaches wasting talent. As Ive said for yrs, Russell this yr was twice as talented as Breathitt. Fugate boys were good. Other than that, it shouldn't have been close. Same os 02, 00, 99, and last yrs finals loss. Chalk one up for the coaching staff. When ol Puss gut retires Russell will probably win about 4 straight titles.

these comments?..?.............Beyond imagination
EkyLb Wrote:Another season goes by with Russell coaches wasting talent. As Ive said for yrs, Russell this yr was twice as talented as Breathitt. Fugate boys were good. Other than that, it shouldn't have been close. Same os 02, 00, 99, and last yrs finals loss. Chalk one up for the coaching staff. When ol Puss gut retires Russell will probably win about 4 straight titles.

Never coached...probably never played...and if you did...probably never got in.

Have more respect for those that put the time in to teach our kids how to do things the right way. Ivan McGlone is one of those people.

This team lost 26 seniors! Its phenomenal to have a team with 26 seniors. Thats means that 26 kids believed in him for 4 years, and I know that all 26 of them did NOT play. In my opinion, that means the Russell football program has a good thing going aside from football, and when it all boils down to the winners and losers in life Ivan McGlone coaches winners.

Keep your senseless thoughts to your self.
Congratulations to Russell for a great season. Good Luck next week Belfry! From reading the updates, it was a great game by two great programs!
Lisa Douglas Wrote:Congratulations to Russell for a great season. Good Luck next week Belfry! From reading the updates, it was a great game by two great programs!

Check that... Good luck Breathitt @ Belfry. (Good Luck Belfry as well!) Let's all pray for safe travel to and from as well as safe play and good sportsmanship!
Great season Russell.
Congrats to both teams on a great game.
Pages: 1 2 3 4