Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hoopz Engaged To A Miner!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hoopz, From the 1st Flavor of Love is now engaged to one of our Miners :Clap: So she will be attending everygame now in VIP. I saw her at the last game in the 3rd row behind the bench but i think she is moving up to press. Some people told me they even talked to her! We now have a famous person in Pikeville! So keep your eye out at the games

:blondedri
Haha, sweet, I was glad to see her win the first season over New York.
I wouldn't call her famous.
How about, semi well known?
never heard of her
That is pretty cool but yeah i wouldnt exactly call her famous
vundy33 Wrote:I wouldn't call her famous.

Infamous...........
What's wrong with that guy???
I was wondering why she was always there. I had never heard of her until Miners Madness. Which one is she engaged to?
Flava Flav!
I saw the guy at the movies w/o hoopz lol.
Panther Thunder Wrote:I saw the guy at the movies w/o hoopz lol.

lucky dog

haha. I would have been like move over!

anyone know this miners name?
If...Then Wrote:Hoopz, From the 1st Flavor of Love is now engaged to one of our Miners :Clap: So she will be attending everygame now in VIP. I saw her at the last game in the 3rd row behind the bench but i think she is moving up to press. Some people told me they even talked to her! We now have a famous person in Pikeville! So keep your eye out at the games

:blondedri
Press as in court side? How is the VIP seating for the Miners games? I know they have court side and end zone seating like all other arenas, but what about the 2 "suites" in one of the end zones. Are these reserved for management/owners or can they be rented out by anyone?
Beef Wrote:Press as in court side? How is the VIP seating for the Miners games? I know they have court side and end zone seating like all other arenas, but what about the 2 "suites" in one of the end zones. Are these reserved for management/owners or can they be rented out by anyone?
One is a VIP suite...the other I believe can be rented.

BTW...Who is Hoopz??? Never heard of her.
FOX SPORTS Wrote:One is a VIP suite...the other I believe can be rented.

BTW...Who is Hoopz??? Never heard of her.
Ibelieve she won the first season of Flavor of Love. A reality show where Rapper Flavor Flav tries to find love lol. On VH1. Pretty funny show.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Ibelieve she won the first season of Flavor of Love. A reality show where Rapper Flavor Flav tries to find love lol. On VH1. Pretty funny show.

true. She won but her and Flav didnt work out after 3 months.

shes gorgeous
Which miner is she engaged to?
If...Then Wrote:true. She won but her and Flav didnt work out after 3 months.

shes gorgeous

She's also nasty...
Who was she with, which player?
Panther Thunder Wrote:Ibelieve she won the first season of Flavor of Love. A reality show where Rapper Flavor Flav tries to find love lol. On VH1. Pretty funny show.
So, she is "famous" like the goat farmer from survivor or Dave and Mary Conley from "Amazing Race"???
Not because she has actually done anything???
Redneck Wrote:She's also nasty...

if you say nasty looking your crazy. Cause i stood right beside of her
FOX SPORTS Wrote:So, she is "famous" like the goat farmer from survivor or Dave and Mary Conley from "Amazing Race"???

this girl almost married Flavor Flav on National Television

anyone in the world could survive on an island
She is a freak!
Redneck Wrote:She's also nasty...
:1: Right on man..anybody that would spend three months with a nasty piece of garbage, is nothing but a gold digger..you can tell Flava Flav smells like crap, lol..I dont care what she looks like, but Flava Flav?
play_maker Wrote:this girl almost married Flavor Flav on National Television

anyone in the world could survive on an island

Haha, true.
FOX SPORTS Wrote:So, she is "famous" like the goat farmer from survivor or Dave and Mary Conley from "Amazing Race"???
or paris hilton period lol.
play_maker Wrote:if you say nasty looking your crazy. Cause i stood right beside of her

She's alright lookin but that's not what I was talkin about.
Redneck Wrote:She's alright lookin but that's not what I was talkin about.

ohh i see what you mean by "nasty"

haha
If...Then Wrote:ohh i see what you mean by "nasty"

haha

Yeah, that's the kinda "nasty" I was talkin bout. Like what Hoss was talkin bout, lol.
Is anyone ever going to tell us the guys name? lol
Pages: 1 2