Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perrry central fallout
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To many rumors not to be true coach hollon is all smiles..
Don’t start a thread and not give any details….
all rumors eveyone wants them to be true, but just rumors.... coach is staying and no players are leaving, although, there may be a addition or 2 added...
Can we talk about Perry Central's court? That thing is a monstrosity. It's as if they've taken every gimmicky concept that low Power 5 and mid-majors have tried and put them all on one floor.

It used to be so clean with the white lanes, red semi-circle above the free throw lines, and red trim around the boundaries.

Could the fallout be that they've decided to go back to basic lines? It'd probably be welcome for anyone who watches a broadcast or film from one of their games.
(04-11-2023, 10:29 AM)the gambler Wrote: [ -> ]all rumors eveyone wants them to be true, but just rumors.... coach is staying and no players are leaving, although, there may be a addition or 2 added...

Lol of course there will be.
I love the floor at PCC and the new scoreboards. Can’t wait till the new bleachers are put in. Perry wants to be the marquee school in the region, they are gonna have to spend some money. Been a very long time since they done any upgrades. Glad to see it happening.
Is air conditioning going to be part of those upgrades?
(04-14-2023, 09:38 AM)Cactus Jack Wrote: [ -> ]Can we talk about Perry Central's court? That thing is a monstrosity. It's as if they've taken every gimmicky concept that low Power 5 and mid-majors have tried and put them all on one floor.

It used to be so clean with the white lanes, red semi-circle above the free throw lines, and red trim around the boundaries.

Could the fallout be that they've decided to go back to basic lines? It'd probably be welcome for anyone who watches a broadcast or film from one of their games.
I agree with you about PCC’s court. It gives me a headache to watch a game on that dark color scheme. The sooner they change that the better.
Jumbo Boards are awesome additions, floor is the ugliest floor I’ve seen in high school. It is almost as bad as Oregon’s basketball floor.