Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Results From Allen Central Panorama
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
How did everyone do and what where some finals?
I would like to know as well.
I just heard Prestonsburg beat Coal Grove, OH by about 6 points... Don't know any stats though.

Only heard that Jordan Hall had around 20 points and Steven Patrick had a load of blocks.
Pburg didn't let Coal Grove score in the first quarter.. the end of the first period it was 14-0 blackcats. Pburg didnt have Nathaniel Stephens, Austin Gearheart, or Michael Burchett for their starters. All the football players are still playing football.
KCC beat Pikeville 56-55. Kcc had Pikeville down thru the 3rd quarter by double figuire points and Pikeville made a come back in the 4th. Buttermilk hit the game winning shot with 15 seconds to go.
Big man comparison, both players score 10 points each.
IMO they played to a draw.
IMO if pikeville is the second best team in the 15th then KCC is the second best in the 14th.
Prestonsburg won
Allen central lost
blackcat_student Wrote:I just heard Prestonsburg beat Coal Grove, OH by about 6 points... Don't know any stats though.

Only heard that Jordan Hall had around 20 points and Steven Patrick had a load of blocks.
I watched the game Patrick played a great game. Hall toke alot of shots but he had around 20.
bobby1 Wrote:KCC beat Pikeville 56-55. Kcc had Pikeville down thru the 3rd quarter by double figuire points and Pikeville made a come back in the 4th. Buttermilk hit the game winning shot with 15 seconds to go.
IMO if pikeville is the second best team in the 15th then KCC is the second best in the 14th.
Prestonsburg won
Allen central lost

Do you know the final in the Pburg game?
blackcat_student Wrote:Do you know the final in the Pburg game?
It was 6 points. I cant remember the final score thou.
First game wasnt even close South Floyd over Pariast big.
Shelby Valley over Allen Central big
Prestonsburg over Coal Grove by 6
KCC over Pikeville by one

IMO South Floyd looked really good. Shelby Valley looked really good. I cant wait to see Prestonsburg when they get thier football players back they will be tough. KCC looked real impressive against Pikeville. KCC had a double didgit lead thru the 3rd quarter and let Pikeville back in it. KCC is young but real good, should only get better.
South Floyd beat Piarist 89-42
How did the big guy from Pikeville do?
MVP2 Wrote:How did the big guy from Pikeville do?

He had 10 points and 5 rebounds and 2 blocks.
Buttermilk had 10 points and 7 rebounds and 1 block.
Neither of them had a really good game.
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:South Floyd beat Piarist 89-42
I was really impressed with South Floyd, they played really good.
bobby1 Wrote:He had 10 points and 5 rebounds and 2 blocks.
Buttermilk had 10 points and 7 rebounds and 1 block.
Neither of them had a really good game.
You might need to check your stats again, from the scorebook, Buttermilk had 4 points. Dev had 19. Buttermilk was not a factor in the game at all. One might not have had a good game, but the other did. I think the question of the big men for tonights game was answered with a exclamation point.
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:You might need to check your stats again, from the scorebook, Buttermilk had 4 points. Dev had 19. Buttermilk was not a factor in the game at all. One might not have had a good game, but the other did. I think the question of the big men for tonights game was answered with a exclamation point.

I also keep a score book and my stats was the same as the offical score book at the timers table. Also you forgot to mention that Dev had 4 fouls in the first half and 3 in the second half. So he would not have been a factor at all if it was a real game.
bobby1 Wrote:I was really impressed with South Floyd, they played really good.
You have to look some towards the team they played against though.
bobby1 Wrote:I also keep a score book and my stats was the same as the offical score book at the timers table. Also you forgot to mention that Dev had 4 fouls in the first half and 3 in the second half. So he would not have been a factor at all if it was a real game.
I think it is time for a youtube moment.
bobby1 Wrote:KCC beat Pikeville 56-55. Kcc had Pikeville down thru the 3rd quarter by double figuire points and Pikeville made a come back in the 4th. Buttermilk hit the game winning shot with 15 seconds to go.
Prestonsburg won
Allen central lost

Glad to see someone more biased than I am on here. Pikeville came out the first half flat, got behind by 19 at the half, fought their way back in it. Had two shots to win the game but came up short on both.
blackcat_student Wrote:I just heard Prestonsburg beat Coal Grove, OH by about 6 points... Don't know any stats though.

Tackett had a good game with around 14 points with a couple steals. Stumbo also had a pretty good game with around 8 points and a couple of steals for Pburg.
Well by no means did KCC play excellent in the second half, but I think that some 15th region officiating had to do with Pikeville's run. The Adams kid missed a wide open dunk and got saved by the ref with an ignorant foul call. He played over Buttermilks back all night. 15th region better watch out because there was a foul called every time Adams touched the ball.
Sorry for the double post but the final score for the P'burg game was 50-44.
Prestonsburg won
Allen central lost
I wasn't there but let me mention something before you crown KCC champs of the 14th...KCC was at full strentgh, while Pikeville has at least two starters that are still in football, one a stud in Tim Honaker. KCC led by 18 at the half and let a young Pikeville team outscore them by 17 in the second half and apparently had two wide open shots to win the game. Something tells me that this was a"good" loss for the Panthers!!
Card_Fan Wrote:Well by no means did KCC play excellent in the second half, but I think that some 15th region officiating had to do with Pikeville's run. The Adams kid missed a wide open dunk and got saved by the ref with an ignorant foul call. He played over Buttermilks back all night. 15th region better watch out because there was a foul called every time Adams touched the ball.
As much as you all cry and make stuff up after a win, I would hate to hear it after a loss.
KCC only has two players that really have any varsity experience so IMO they are younger than Pikeville.
Yeah well you seen the results after the first half when they actually let them play. KCC 34 Pikeville 18. Kids with hardly any varsity experience put it all over a top 3 team in the 15th. But I figured it would be like this since it was a 15th region event. Anyway we won, enough said.
I think Pikeville only has two seniors right now and only one plays significant minutes. The panthers are very young.
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:As much as you all cry and make stuff up after a win, I would hate to hear it after a loss.

Well if we are crying then I would hate to say what you are doing. The patriots dominated the Pikeville team for the first 3 quarters and if they would have had any refs and some experience the game would have been a blow out from start to finish. How can anyone say that the Pikeville team is YOUNGER than the KCC team is, must be NUTS!!!!!!!!!!
All I no is that the Patriots out Played Pikeville in all aspects of the game untill the refs took over the game and everyone was saying that after the game.
bobby1 Wrote:I also keep a score book and my stats was the same as the offical score book at the timers table. Also you forgot to mention that Dev had 4 fouls in the first half and 3 in the second half. So he would not have been a factor at all if it was a real game.
Do you want to stick with the same numbers you posted earlier sense your numbers were the same as teh official score book? Also, Dev had 2 fouls in the first half, and 2 in the second half. Are you all just mad because after all the blowing up you did over Buttermilk, he let you down?
Overall it was a good panorama at AC. 2 blowouts and 2 close finishes so it all evened out.
These are pan o ramas fellas. Teams play differerent and some do not always play the way they will in season. Lot of coaches like to watch how their younger kids react in a game situation. Pikeville and KCC will both be pretty good and also Prestonsburg and Allen Central in the 58th. Shelby Valley is the one in the 15th because they are good. Just an observation but the players have all been in the weight room and this will help them with most teams they play down state. South Floyd will get better but they have a long way to go. The Hall kid from Prestonsburg will have a good year and he does more than just shoot.
Pages: 1 2 3 4