Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rivals.com Top 100 NFL Draft Prospects
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://collegefootball.rivals.com/conten...CID=719772

Looks good to me.

Andre Woodson is at #10, Keenan Burton is at #55, and Wesley Woodyard is at 90.
Good to see two Kentucky boys in the top 10!
3 backers and a number of defenive linemen in the top 32- no reason for the Bengals not to draft a number of defenders. However, most of those seem to be needs in the secondary, and there will be a number of solid linebackers in the first round, and a number of defensive linemen still around in later rounds. If there's a very good defensive end who's a great pass rusher, I might consider taking him in the first round.
Wonder where Little would have been without injuries this season? I figured Tamme would have made the list. I think tamme will stand out before any of the players listed because of the mismatch he could cause against coverages.
ALOT of defensive guys predicted to go in the first round.
BFritz Wrote:3 backers and a number of defenive linemen in the top 32- no reason for the Bengals not to draft a number of defenders. However, most of those seem to be needs in the secondary, and there will be a number of solid linebackers in the first round, and a number of defensive linemen still around in later rounds. If there's a very good defensive end who's a great pass rusher, I might consider taking him in the first round.

Yes, the lack of a pass rush has realy hurt the Bengals this year. Their run defense will be better with a healthy Ahmad Brooks for the whole year, but the pass defense has suffered with having to start Bryan Robinson due to shifting Geathers to LB. Cincy needs to just let Justin Smith go and draft a good DE to start opposite Geathers next year. Then they can grab a solid DT, to eventually replace Thornton and start beside Peko.
Wait and see if Harvey from Florida and Highsmith from LSU are stars very soon in the NFL! Two of the most impressive players I have seen this year in college football!!